Looking to purchase a Demon

Michael from the U.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been waiting for these to hit the streets with a sense of excitement and thinking if only I could have one.Well I've decided " f##k it why not? So managed to bullshit the wife into it being a great investment and a really good idea to put my retirement nest egg into one of these animals.
The main problem now is finding where I can source one to import into England myself ( done it before,it's easy).
I can get one already imported but there's a $50 k markup .
So my question to you chaps is,can anyone recommend a reliable and honest Stealership.

Thanks in advance

Been waiting for these to hit the streets with a sense of excitement and thinking if only I could have one.Well I've decided " f##k it why not? So managed to bullshit the wife into it being a great investment and a really good idea to put my retirement nest egg into one of these animals.
The main problem now is finding where I can source one to import into England myself ( done it before,it's easy).
I can get one already imported but there's a $50 k markup .
So my question to you chaps is,can anyone recommend a reliable and honest Stealership.

Thanks in advance

I bet I could hook you up if they're not spoken for already.

Michael, I have been friends with a FCA dealer since 1982. If you are interested I can send you his contact info. International shipping should not be an issue, as he has imported cars for years. If available the car will be 1 of 300, with metric gauges.

I do also have a direct hookup with a long time friend. If oldcolt can't help you I'd be happy to help you.

Michael, I responded to your PM. Looks like the 300 for Canada have sold out.

They've all been paid for and spoken for and many have paid in case others back out. Think maybe I should create you a "Lucifer" :burnout:

Why not buy a hellcat put 5k into it and have more power than the demon and still save like 20k. Personally i dont get it

As a Christian I would take a pass on anything called Lucifer unless I was kicking his ass? Oh wait God has been doing it for years, he just lets the evil POS go down stairs...?im good:)

Thewelshm

Do you have to buy a brand new one or one with some miles on it? In UK do you have to factor in the VAT taxes plus any other incidentals?

Why not build an SRT-10 with say 1200 hp? Then :D as you pass the Demon/Hellcat. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back