looks like another 10 sec. truck!

i think it's the novi 2000 unit... that's the standard install, and it's not the same as the high hp viper cars, i don't think...most viper cars with the bolt on paxton are around 650 or so...

someone can clarify that, i'm sure...

i think it's the novi 2000 unit... that's the standard install, and it's not the same as the high hp viper cars, i don't think...most viper cars with the bolt on paxton are around 650 or so...

someone can clarify that, i'm sure...

I looked on the Paxton site, and it says it's the same novi 2000 for both systems:dontknow:

A quad cab with driver coming in a 5800 lbs would take around 925 hp at the wheels to do 10.7 in the quater. That would put him at what, 1075 hp at the flywheel?

Maybe he means 10.7 in the 1/8th :)

Last edited:
is it that hard to believe that the guy meant 860hp at the crank? no where does it say that it is 860wrhp...

if its 860 @ the crank...thats about 700rwhp...@ 20% drivetrain loss...

is it that hard to believe that the guy meant 860hp at the crank? no where does it say that it is 860wrhp...

if its 860 @ the crank...thats about 700rwhp...@ 20% drivetrain loss...

and 700rwhp is way more believable.

I think thats ram from hells truck isnt it? with justins procharger on it?

wonder what ever happened to eric?:dontknow:

wondered that a bit back, but with that gale he hooked up with:rock::rock::rock::D

If its pushing 700hp at crank who built the mmotor.....there was no details about thhe motor build cause its sure ain't making thhat much on a stock motor!

Erics truck was out to paint last time I talked to him. And yes that video is of Erics Procharger.

Erics truck was out to paint last time I talked to him. And yes that video is of Erics Procharger.

How is your truck running tinygiants, you dont seem to ever post up very much at all about it after the engine was built?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back