Looky what strolled up into my Driveway

meh send it back where it came from.... id take a viper over that anyday shit i would take a 10 year old viper over that ..... I would expect a price tag of 40k on that thing but hey whatever floats your boat

SchuettS said:
Thats my dream car right there!

BTW, your neighborhood looks a little scummy. Do you live in the ghetto?
It does look a little Scummy, you would think he could live some place better than that.

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
meh send it back where it came from.... id take a viper over that anyday shit i would take a 10 year old viper over that ..... I would expect a price tag of 40k on that thing but hey whatever floats your boat

That car has muscle (no looks) but I'd go with a Viper too.

I have seen two or three (two were red) they look alright but they can fly I had no chance of catching it. I would not pay 100k for it but each to their own.

While it may lack the brute power and aggressive looks of a Viper, the refined looks of an exotic it's definitely a heavy hitter. Depending on which mag tested it, it runs consistent low 11's in the quarter and mid 7 minute Nurburg laps. What I like about it, its a tuned down turbo car. It was dynoed at 501 to the wheels, far below Nissans advertised 480 hp. With bolt ons and a boost controller its easliy gonna break into the 10's. With some tuning, more boost and maybe even a little laughing gas Im sure this car will quickly be in the 9's. It has always been a tuner car and inexpensive to make fast. Im sure this one will be no different.

From redlight to redlight it's gonna be hard to beat, gonna make a lot of people angry.

Big Worm said:
It does look a little Scummy, you would think he could live some place better than that.

This neighborhood does suck. There's only 1 hot chick living within blocks of me. It's mostly retired couples. There are no keg parties here, no block parties, no drunken barbeques, never had to call the cops on anyone for waking me up in the middle of the night, no one outside tinkering with cars, they are all on vacation in their greyhound bus style motorhomes..............what kind of crap is that?! Im moving back to the eastside. Most fun I can have here is shooting kitty cats with the paintball gun. What is it with old people and cats?:dontknow: They need to keep those f**kers in the damn house.

That car is a f'in beast! I personally would not buy one because of the looks and price BUT it is the king of the hill!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back