Looky what strolled up into my Driveway

OsirruZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, Im in the kitchen fixing me a sandwich. Wife's at work, kids at school, nice and quiet. I hear a car coming up the driveway, had a really good sound to it. Could figure for the life of me what it was. I peeked through the kitchen blinds and I see a white GTR. Before the blind fell back into place I had already hauled it to the bedroom to get my Nikon, (please, no questions as to why the Nikon was in the bedroom) and made it outside snapping pictures.

This is the first one to show up at a local dealership. My buddy is the head tech there. He decided to "PDI" it right off the trailer to my house. What a great friend he is. He knows how bad I want one so he decided to come by and rub it in.

No, I did not get to ride in it, at least not right away anway:rock: Anyway, enough talking.

DSC_0376.jpg

DSC_0377.jpg

DSC_0378.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

DSC_0383.jpg

This car is just pure sex on wheels. It looks great, sounds great and feels like a beast.

Thats a nice treat for ya!
Nissan definitly giving so cars a run for there money with that thing.

I wont hurt your feeling with my comments on the looks of it.

But I still can't get over the camera in the bedroom deal.. I mean I know why MY camera is in my bedroom so I'm wondering what your story is..

Nice................... about 3800 lbs dry, right? AWD....... 460hp at the crank..?

Launching is immediate bye-bye I hear.....

Very nice.... Lovely interior.... But why'd you get an automatic...?

D

Thats my dream car right there!

BTW, your neighborhood looks a little scummy. Do you live in the ghetto?

what are they asking for one of those...i was looking to get one...be real interested in what they are going for....

Actually sticker on that one was 73k. He paid for it almost a year ago. There were 2 more sold at the same dealership for 100k each. If people are willing to pay then why not sell it right???? As much as I love this car I could never pay more than sticker for one. I think its a fantastic car and one I will buy but never for that much more than sticker.

Django, they only come auto. Nissan hasn't released a 6 speed yet. I doubt they will.

lukedovichak said:
gorgous what ur house worth??? PIMP!!!!

Meh, too much if you ask me. I don't need or want the house, all my time is spent in the garage. I only go inside to eat drink and use my Nikon.:p

OsirruZ said:
Meh, too much if you ask me. I don't need or want the house, all my time is spent in the garage. I only go inside to eat drink and use my Nikon.:p

:dontknow: In the room?:confused:

OsirruZ said:
Actually sticker on that one was 73k. He paid for it almost a year ago. There were 2 more sold at the same dealership for 100k each. If people are willing to pay then why not sell it right???? As much as I love this car I could never pay more than sticker for one. I think its a fantastic car and one I will buy but never for that much more than sticker.

Django, they only come auto. Nissan hasn't released a 6 speed yet. I doubt they will.

Did not know that.... Thanks....

Makes it much easier to launch, I presume....

Very nice car......... too much money at 100k.....

D

I avoided your prior question but I can see you're persistent :). All rooms except the foyer. Way too many windows to be using flash photography which gathers too much attention to my amateur skills.

OsirruZ said:
I avoided your prior question but I can see you're persistent :). All rooms except the foyer. Way too many windows to be using flash photography which gathers too much attention to my amateur skills.

Over my head but okay.. Louisiana huh? That's not too far away from here... neighbor!

I saw one driving down the road, try to catch up but he turned before I could. It looked sweet the exhaust looks awesome.

Yes...The reviews on that car are pretty sick...That is a pretty good frien bud...Very nice ride...:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back