Lost a good friend yesterday

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lost a very dear friend yesterday.... He had heart issues, diabetes and asma for many years. Even tho it was a mtter of time you still are never ready for when that day comes.

Rest peacefully Bob. We love you and you will be missed!!!!! Thank you for everything you have done!!!!!!!

Sorry Steve. But you must keep in mind, he is in perfect health now. Still hard to let go.

Sorry to hear of the loss Steve:( Hang in there.

Bob was really my brother-in-law but over the years and divorces we remained very good friends. I am surprised this didnt come sooner because he has been limited on his capabilities.
A very large portion of his heart was pretty much dead from a heart attack.

But he was always a friend that would always drop what he's doing to help out and I always returned the favors!!! The hardest part was telling my daughter last night.

Sorry to hear Steve !!! You didn't loose a friend,but gained a friendship to cherish !!! May he RIP !!!:(

6pakattack said:
Sorry to hear Steve !!! You didn't loose a friend,but gained a friendship to cherish !!! May he RIP !!!:(
Yea as much as I hate to not see him anymore, I know in my heart that he is not suffering anymore. I'm just kind of selfish about that.

Borden's SRT said:
Lost a very dear friend yesterday.... He had heart issues, diabetes and asma for many years. Even tho it was a mtter of time you still are never ready for when that day comes.

Rest peacefully Bob. We love you and you will be missed!!!!! Thank you for everything you have done!!!!!!!
sorry little bud, its never easy to loose a friend, we will take a special moment for him at the GTG with a time of silence for him

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back