Lost jaja

Alright just keep loosing races:rock: some of us here know what we are talking about when it comes to getting these trucks to run at the track. But don't listen to us cause you already know it all jaja

its not that just that I dont plan on making my truck a racing truck im leaving it in stock form just bolt ons....any advice you guys give me is appreciated :rock:

He's NOT stock, just for the record, IMO. Stock engine, but he has bolt ons, so enough of the, "He keeps saying it's stock",lol. Sounds like you got hustled, between his buddy laying down rubber in front, to that spark plug story. By the way, I'm stock as well, my nitrous is bolt on.:D

yea they like to hustle lol thats street racing .... they hustled us before we raced their 5.0 with bolt ons, drag radials ,150 shot and automatic on our bone stock c6 z06 got us by like 5 cars from take off and left us like a car behind by the end

Lightnings aren't Frightening, lmfao!
Yeah I don't run 10s or low11s and have a dozen Lightnings that lost to the Venomous QC!!:chain:
Can I beat all of them....NO! Ask Lightning Rodder and they'll tell you ;)
They set me up with race after race from Mexico to the track, and I've taken them all down! Closest was full bolt ons,upper/lower pulley, ported Heaton, Killer Chiller, and FORGED,CAMMED, and STALLED engine! He was closest but still lost about 7 times from rolls, digs, then he challenged me to the track!!
Stomped his anus there too ;)
Oh yeah, I did mention I'm a QC right? Lmfao
They are an awesome truck, but not invincible by far.
Good times :tee:

yea lightnings are not frightening.....I have raced lightnings with upper/lower pully ,cai ,tune,exhast and destroyed them that lightning i raced has something hes not saying .....I just didnt hook how it was suppose to....maybe next time:dontknow:

I love our Viper trucks but they will get whooped by a lightning truck with bolt ons. A bone stock '03-'04 Lightning with pulley swap, cai, and a tune will run 12.80 with street tires. There are lightnings in my club that have bolt ons running 11.30 here in New Jersey, we have the fastest street trucks in the country over here. I've been trying to tell some of you guys this all along. Nice race vid, you need to run deep in the 12's to beat this guy Mr. jaja

I didnt hook as you can see in the video Mr.Ralph!..track and street racing is diferent buddy ;) ive beat lightnings with the mods you say buddy

its not that just that I dont plan on making my truck a racing truck im leaving it in stock form just bolt ons....any advice you guys give me is appreciated :rock:

Cutting the supports work cause any ill affects, weight reduction is really the best mod you can do to these trucks

do you have pictures of the supports cut?

Only one I could find

IMAG0042.jpg

You get them slicks to hook and you might have had a different story to tell. Awesome vid man. Wish you could get to the track more to do this tho.

NICE VIDEO!!! :rock: Don't hang your head too low. I raced my "L" for many years in south FL with the Southern SVTA and on the Fun Ford Weekend / Tough Truck circut and can tell you....those trucks launch well with minimal bolt ons. The truck did not sound cammed....but sounded like he had a nice stall converter. My "L" used to pull a 1.5 to 1.6 short foot with a stock long block (I had everything done you can do and a 2800 stall...but stock bottom end). With these trucks...its gonna be all about weight reduction and weight transfer. Pulling out the support brackets is a great start. These trucks definitely could use the advantage the "L" had...and that is using 58" longbars. Or rancho style traction bars. Without them...it's gonna be hard to get a good launch. All the guys I knew in the Lightning community who had cal-tracs eventually traded them out for longbars instead. Much better. Would be great if we could get a vendor to get some fabbed for production.:drool:

But again....great run. And great vid.:D

Listen to Arrestmered04 and start doing some weight reduction. If you want to unbolt stuff only, then follow this thread:

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f8/vprpwrds-weight-reduction-thread-54504/

I will update it more when it gets warmer out. Everything I am doing can be reversed back. Arrestmered04 could not be more right by saying weight reduction is the best mod you can make and the best part is it doesn't cost anything to remove weight.

There happens to be a leverage bar system being made as we speak for QC and RC. ;)
Got my Big Bertha QC hittin 1.66 60ft :chain:
Stay tuned

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back