Lots of parts.

NYV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently missed out on the truck of my dreams, twice. Last deal fell through because seller didn't want to wait for my truck to be sold. Which I understand completely. I sold my 2006 Ram SRT10 QC for what I thought was a great price, now when the next VCA comes around I will be ready. I plan to keep new truck stock so I am selling some parts..

Have Tony's RAM SRT10 VIPER COIL PACK, new never got around to installing it. $100 plus shipping.

SCT handheld tuner, purchased new, not sure what they are going for, any interest let me know, for sake of forum rules, 1k or best offer.

JMB Cold Air Intake, Catch Can, Upper Hard Radiator Pipe. All in gray color, with clear coat. These are all used parts aside for the radiator pipe which was never installed. Also have a battery box with V10 505 letters on it. I don't have the tubing for the air intake that runs to the valve covers. You need to make your own or contact JMB for a new set. I wouldn't reuse these anyway. Should only be a few bucks, but don't quote me on this. The side of the air tube has some scuffs on it can't be noticed on install. $400 shipped for the whole package. Prefer not to sell by piece, don't have time to UPS individually.
RamSRT10002.jpg

4-14002.jpg

RamSRT10001.jpg

Grill craft black grills for 06 only. This was probably my favorite visual upgrade. $100 shipped, all hardware included, in very good condition.
002-1.jpg

BBK Throttle Body, I had this sent out to be polished (exterior only) and I think it came out great. This is truly plug and play, throttle response is awesome and the couple extra ponies don't hurt none . Mounting screws were also polished. $300 shipped
4-14004.jpg

Last edited:
Also have..

Alpine PDX-5 amp, $250 shipped
JL Audio Stealthbox $250 shipped

With these 2 you really get a 500+ watt system

SUB2.jpg

SUB1.jpg

Amp.jpg

Grill, catch can, upper radiator sold..

Selling Battery Box for $165 shipped (spare side)
JMB Cold Air Intake $125 shipped (scuffs on side, not noticeable when installed)

What do you guys think is a fair price for the SCT Handheld from Torrie? Don't know how to price it...

The SCT handheld tuner has 3 tunes on it from Torrie at Unleashed. I was original owner, so I believe it can transferred 2 more times. I am sure it Torrie can wipe it out add your tunes or just transfer your VIN and keep my TUNES.
87-Valet Tune
91-Stock
93- Had it programmed with TB, Air intake.
In my opinion this the BEST dollar for dollar way to get more HP on these trucks and the QC's benefit from smoother shifts as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back