Lots of SRT-10's on ebay

SRTHOR are you listening?

There were 21 as of Monday. Notice that a good portion of them are well above mkt price. Oddly, there's a VERY low-mile QC at 40,000 bucks with one bid on it. (Reserve NOT met?!)

-big

There were 21 as of Monday. Notice that a good portion of them are well above mkt price. Oddly, there's a VERY low-mile QC at 40,000 bucks with one bid on it. (Reserve NOT met?!)

-big

I dont care how low the miles are, $40,000???? Thats just ridiculous. That will never sell. Some people are just asking way to much money for some of them.

-big
I dont care how low the miles are, $40,000???? Thats just ridiculous. That will never sell. Some people are just asking way to much money for some of them.

That was me. I'm kinda bummed that my bid didn't meet reserve. I kinda wanted that truck.

I recently saw a VCA that was $69,999.00, totally insane..........:confused::dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back