Loudest Exhaust Setup!!!

long tube headers straight backto a set of corsa power sticks and dump down before the axle. :D

Cut-outs, hands down.

MooreSpeed said:
I want a setup that will "shake the house"! But not sound like absolute crap.
Any Ideas? Nothing is too LOUD!
Pull the V-10 and install a early Chrysler Hemi and run it between 90% and 100% Nitro!!! You WILL SHAKE Everything!!!!!!!!
2000-2500 Horsepower.:rock:

My 2cents,
500H V10

lol yeah honestly when i had the Billy Boats and midpipes hooked up
without a muffler that crap was real loud..

Cut outs - 100%, there is nothing louder as it's a basic "open" system. ;) I have some on the BATRAM, nice to have but it sounds like utter shit most of the time, at idle and at a constant highway speed it's "OK" but any other time it's just too loud and worst of all, has no definition. Just like WAAAAAAAAA, the full Billy Boat IMO is the best music to the ears one can get in these machines. I'll have heaps more video once the BATRAM is 100% complete. Auto is in now and kicks ass. :D

A local has strait pipes. Same sound as the side garbage posted up there. Loud but sounded like crap. But some people just want loud and dont care it sounds like a raspy mud truck.

RagunCajun said:
A local has strait pipes. Same sound as the side garbage posted up there. Loud but sounded like crap. But some people just want loud and dont care it sounds like a raspy mud truck.
100% agreed, as I mentioned, it has no definition just a loud mono tone of ass. :laugh:

only headers and a little piece of pipe, I think that would help.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back