LoveThisTruck's engine build

LoveThisTruck said:
Probably 6-8 weeks. I told my builder it's no hurry... more time for me to save up the $$$$$ to pay for it lol:D
must be nice to get your shit done that quick! hahahaha.....daivd is a good man and will shoot you stright.and will not cut any corners... i'll post some pictures of when i go down there to pick my motor up your truck weill more than likely still be there lol:rock:

Tooloe said:
must be nice to get your shit done that quick! hahahaha.....daivd is a good man and will shoot you stright.and will not cut any corners... i'll post some pictures of when i go down there to pick my motor up your truck weill more than likely still be there lol:rock:

When are you going to get your motor?

LoveThisTruck said:
WOW I forgot about my own thread:eek: :D
I know you took good care of her bro... not my concern at all. It's just with the way these things have been going, and the condition of Roy's ringlands and everything:confused: These engines are a time bomb NA, let alone boosted. It'll be nice to be able to enjoy it without worries:D

I'll give my builder a call on Monday, and have him send me some pics

That would be great..always nice to see the progress, and note any findings that may be consistent with other re-builds.;) :D

LoveThisTruck said:
When are you going to get your motor?

hopefully the next week i'm off so not this week or the next but the next one lol about 20 more days or so

LoveThisTruck said:
WOW I forgot about my own thread:eek: :D
I know you took good care of her bro... not my concern at all. It's just with the way these things have been going, and the condition of Roy's ringlands and everything:confused: These engines are a time bomb NA, let alone boosted. It'll be nice to be able to enjoy it without worries:D

I'll give my builder a call on Monday, and have him send me some pics

I hope others will take this same direction. Your confidence in the engine will be very strong once the forged parts are in. I have a totally different feel when in the truck...I was getting to the point that long drives made me nervous...now I feel like I could drive to San Diego and back and never worry about the engine...

Keep us posted.

ViperSuperDuke said:
sorry to sound ignorant but what goin on in Sacramento.
new member question :dontknow:
Post up, new Member. Tell us about yourself, pictures are good. Welcome to the RBC

hey brad i got a picture of your truck.... not real fancy but i would have took more but a truck with a cover can only go so far lol

Picture3528.jpg

like i said they already had your motor created up and was waiting on a shiping truck to pick it up

Sweetness, thanks Wade. I'm waiting on David to send me some pics of the pistons/ring landings

Where in the hell did they get that cover:confused:

i've got no clue man lol but i will say... i think red makes your truck look better covers that nasty silver stuff you got one there! lol

Tooloe said:
i've got no clue man lol but i will say... i think red makes your truck look better covers that nasty silver stuff you got one there! lol

:thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger: :thefinger:

UPDATE

Talked to David today... the motor is at the machine shop in VA:rock: David said he hopes for a 2-3 week turnaround on it, and I hope so too:D I can't wait for this to be done so I can get the truck out here. I miss her:( :eek: :)

Prof said:
I was getting to the point that long drives made me nervous...now I feel like I could drive to San Diego and back and never worry about the engine...

#1900 went from Houston to Panama City Beach, Fla, to Houston to Macon, Ga. back to Houston.. No worries, no forged, :dontknow: no problems..

Venom Power said:
#1900 went from Houston to Panama City Beach, Fla, to Houston to Macon, Ga. back to Houston.. No worries, no forged, :dontknow: no problems..

no boost ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back