Loving this cold air

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Our trucks love cold air. These 45-50* mornings as of late make my truck more lively. Seat of the pants dyno definitely feels it pulling a little harder. What's nice is it's been cold mornings but sunny and nice with daily temps in the low/mid 60's. I hate the fall/winter but do love how the truck responds to the colder air.

No spinning issues yet for me. These BFG's hook pretty well for daily driving.

Our trucks love cold air. These 45-50* mornings as of late make my truck more lively. Seat of the pants dyno definitely feels it pulling a little harder. What's nice is it's been cold mornings but sunny and nice with daily temps in the low/mid 60's. I hate the fall/winter but do love how the truck responds to the colder air.

Glad to see you posting again..

Looking good,your video is awesome.Thanks for sharing stunning video ,this video increase my knowledge.Your information very helpful for me.

Wtf . Who are you

Sad to say but part of the reason I haven't been posting much lately is that once I got back from the deployment I didn't have a full user account here at Ft. Campbell. I had some bullshit guest user account that didn't allow internet access and by the time I get home at night I could care less about getting on the forum. I now have a full account at work so I'm back on haha

I still think a NA or even completly stock truck would greatly benifit from a meth kit, i bet im pushing 25-30 extra hp in this nice dense cool air....The heat soak is just nutty in our beasts!!!

these new tires i got this time, all they had in stock, are some sticky straight line suckers

been really lovin the cooler air this season.her nose comes way up:burnout::burnout::burnout:

will be goin back to the BFG's though:rock:

these new tires i got this time, all they had in stock, are some sticky straight line suckers

been really lovin the cooler air this season.her nose comes way up:burnout::burnout::burnout:

will be goin back to the BFG's though:rock:

So, what size and brand are they? I've had the BFG's in the past and NO street tire has been very good for traction in either 1st or 2nd gear that I've found.

I still think a NA or even completly stock truck would greatly benifit from a meth kit, i bet im pushing 25-30 extra hp in this nice dense cool air....The heat soak is just nutty in our beasts!!!

I think a phenolic intake would net similar results. I considered building one, but have since shelved the idea.

So, what size and brand are they? I've had the BFG's in the past and NO street tire has been very good for traction in either 1st or 2nd gear that I've found.

reg. size, 305/40R22

they are GT Radial Champiro 528

same specs as the BFG's. 300 wear, 114XL. they are an all season tire.

i have to just about do a 3,000 dump to break them loose.

they don't have the twisty bit qualities of the BFG's, sort of darty feelin & not quiet the wet traction.

this is with just the reg. bolt ons with a Torrie dyno tune. cal-vert traction bars

think they were $150 a piece

Man I love this time of year as well, drove mine to work today. It was probably about 35 degrees, truck felt like it had an extra 50HP. Traction was a problem though.:burnout::burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back