Low Dust Brake pads

05SRT-10Quad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi all, long time no post!

I need to replace the front brake pads on my 05 Quad Cab (31K miles).

Does anyone have a recommendation for brake pads that do not dust as badly as the stock pads?

Thanks!

I installed these:
1 x Posi Quiet Extended-Wear brake pads - front (D1085) (63-106-1085)
1 x Posi Quiet Extended-Wear brake pads - rear (D702) (63-106-0702)
from Zeckhausen Racing

They don't put your face in the windshield like the stock ones, but No More Dust Problem.

I went cheap. Bought a set of lifetime guaranteed pads from O'Reilly's and no dust whatsoever. Maybe I just don't slow down enough to allow the dust to settle. :dontknow:

I installed these:
from Zeckhausen Racing

They don't put your face in the windshield like the stock ones, but No More Dust Problem.

I did the same after I installed EBC pads and found between the stock pads and EBC's my rotor's were beyond limits by 30K miles. Installed Zeckhausen rotors and pads. Put just over 120K miles on those since installation and still 40% of pad left and rotors are in great shape as well. Looks like they are/will be 200K mile pads/rotors for sure lol.

I installed these:
from Zeckhausen Racing

I went this route too and I probably won't ever buy anything else.:rock:

Hi all, long time no post!

I need to replace the front brake pads on my 05 Quad Cab (31K miles).

Does anyone have a recommendation for brake pads that do not dust as badly as the stock pads?

Thanks!

I went the Autozone route and threw on some duralast ceramic pads. So far they have worked really well after 7000 miles, and my face still greets the windshield. Ceramic is the way to go, less dust than the factory pads.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back