Low on power

The only way to do plug wires correctly and in a neat, orderly fashion. Fishing them through the intake with pliers and such is asking to damage a wire. That and once you have the correct tools for intake removal, it's easy peezy!:D
If start with a tune up as you've mentioned with nothing but Champion RC12ECC

Champion eh?

Ok.

I was looking at some auto parts websites and coils are pretty much priced the same. JTSVP offers both as a set-they are not OEM. I wonder whats different about them being JTSVP not other auto parts brand?

Anyone got the how-to for the Intake removal? Or is it pretty much straight forward?

Champion eh?

Ok.

I was looking at some auto parts websites and coils are pretty much priced the same. JTSVP offers both as a set-they are not OEM. I wonder whats different about them being JTSVP not other auto parts brand?

Anyone got the how-to for the Intake removal? Or is it pretty much straight forward?

PM me an email address I will get you the Chrysler step by step instructions.

I probably should cut the cats out huh?

Does it make the truck much louder?

I probably should cut the cats out huh?

Does it make the truck much louder?

stock manifolds still? If so I would buy either JMB or Billy Boat catless mids

Just knock the inside off the cat out

how does this sound though. I have been toying with removing the rear cats on mine. I do have stock manifolds and the Magna Flow cat back also. I've searched on youtube for sound clips but nothing is the same, a couple are close but that's all.

how does this sound though. I have been toying with removing the rear cats on mine. I do have stock manifolds and the Magna Flow cat back also. I've searched on youtube for sound clips but nothing is the same, a couple are close but that's all.

With no cats at all my truck is LOUD with the magnaflow, like rattle the Windows in my house loud.

With no cats at all my truck is LOUD with the magnaflow, like rattle the Windows in my house loud.

I would be keeping the front cats though. just want to hear one that has a similar set so I know what it would sound like. plus I gotta keep in mind our Police Chief live 2 houses down the street.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back