Lowering kit for rear

ok boys here you go.I think i got this shit figured out now.
one pic just after i got the truck and one pic now with the shackle kit installed.hope this helps.

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_1514.jpg

PERFECT!!! That is exaclty what I am looking for. I am going to order a set of Bell Tech shackles today. Thanks for your persistence in getting the pics loaded as it really helped.

Thanks!

JR_PRO said:
PERFECT!!! That is exaclty what I am looking for. I am going to order a set of Bell Tech shackles today. Thanks for your persistence in getting the pics loaded as it really helped.

Thanks!

NO PROBLEM.I NEED TO LEARN THIS STUFF ANYWAY.
HERE TO HELP MY VIPER BROTHERS!!

AS WONT GROW OLD SAID,I PUT BELL TECH SHACKELS 1"+ DROP,NEXT IS REWORKED SPRINGS FOR ABOUT 3" TOTAL,OR A FLIP KIT FOR 4",GOOD LUCK.PS RECOMEND REAR SWAY BAR UPGRADE.

yellowfeverquad said:
AS WONT GROW OLD SAID,I PUT BELL TECH SHACKELS 1"+ DROP,NEXT IS REWORKED SPRINGS FOR ABOUT 3" TOTAL,OR A FLIP KIT FOR 4",GOOD LUCK.PS RECOMEND REAR SWAY BAR UPGRADE.

I have a post on another thread asking if anyone here on VTCOA has ever installed a rear sway bar on a 05-06 QC? I called Hotchkis, Adco, and Helwig and they all told me that "TECHNICALLY" they don't have a rear sway bar that will fit an 05-06 QC SRT10. I was going to just pick one, order it, and see if I can get it to fit. If you have already installed one that would help me with ordereing the correct one. Which one did you order and if so any tips on install? Did you half to drill any holes? Does the spare still fit?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back