Lowering kit

Man, reading suspension threads make me really wish i had some extra cash to get a drop kit. The 2 inch shackles an RC front springs just dont make my QC sit low enough. Need more low!!!!

Who has the most affordably priced 2/3 or 2/4 for a RC? Ive seen the extreme handling kit by jtsvp for 699$ but the local installer swears he can do it for much less but i worry about wether he thinks he can just do it with regular ram kits or what. Id love to get mine lower but hate to be a grand in after install. Any options or ideas?

You can get Tony's kit with out all the bushing and it will drop the price because I can guarantee your local guy or most any other suspension company's do not include all poly bushings.

The DJM come with what is needed and the ride is great, I used only the pockets in front. I removed leafs in the back.

any pictures of the rear setup

I too am looking at lowering a QC, do you guys have pictures of what the truck looks like with different lowering options by any chance? Hard to visualize what a 5" drop would look like as opposed to a 4'' or 2.5''

Hi,

This is how it looks like with 2" front and 3" rear lowering.
Springs in the front are DJM and rear are Belltech leaf springs
which are mounted on Top of your axle.
Combine it with good shocks and you have a good ride.

Last edited:
Is the GroundForce (9948) kit better than the McGhaughys Kit? It's double the price so I'm assuming it is, but I need expert opinions here.

Venomous1 Racing 2/4 drop

Installed by JMB Perf.

Attachments

• WP_20150121_09_49_00_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150121_09_49_00_Pro.jpg
    587.8 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back