Lowering?

mr.goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking to lower the truck just a bit. Any suggestions?

Ok. Now where is best to buy kit?

I'm not sure if V1R has a kit available yet. JTS also has a kit. Both are vendors here and will take good care of you.

I was just looking at the JTS kit. Can I go 2/3 safely not a lot of mod?

you give me a call boss, we have put in more hours that about anyone on the lowering kits for the SRT10 trucks sir, ours are custom springs for the front , that are made for the srt's , not off the shelf for a hemi that has a different spring rate, I have replace more of those springs alone than I care to count, my metal salvage wont even take them anymore, ride right or leave it alone;)

I'll call. We need to talk on under hood billet any way. :drool:

be glad to sir,

I personally have a doctors appointment in the morning, then have to go pick up a carbon driveshaft for a QC conversion we are doing,

which by the way we will have aluminum and carbon driveshafts for the quad cabs by the first of the year if not by next week, for the quad cab replacements or the 6 spd conversions,

but I wil be back in the office about 2pm eastern time sir

be glad to sir,

I personally have a doctors appointment in the morning, then have to go pick up a carbon driveshaft for a QC conversion we are doing,

which by the way we will have aluminum and carbon driveshafts for the quad cabs by the first of the year if not by next week, for the quad cab replacements or the 6 spd conversions,

but I wil be back in the office about 2pm eastern time sir

CANNOT WAIT TO RELEASE THESE :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back