LTT's tranny rebuild

LoveThisTruck

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally getting started:rock: Just waiting on Alfredo's lazy ass to get here:D, and we're gonna get to work! I just drive the truck around the corner to the shop, and that tranny was making all sorts of noise:( My poor baby.

Got the rebuild kit and a SPEC clutch to throw in there while I'm at in from Tony. I really hope it's not too tore up in there, and the rebuild kit is all I need:confused: It'd suck if I have to wait on more parts while the truck is in pieces.

I will update later.... and of course pics will be included. Wish us luck!

I knew that installing a Blower on the Engine added a ton of HP but that is the first time I have heard of putting a blower on a Tranny...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

:( Well,it's dead. Loads of metal chunks everywhere, main shaft is trashed, pieces of bearings falling out all over the place.... needs a complete rebuild. The rebuild kit I got is like a bandaid on a sucking chest wound:eek: Oh well... guess the truck will be down for a while till I come up with some $$$$$$$$$:vollkommenauf:

Big thanks to Alfredo for driving all the way out here, and helping me out with this:rock: I'll be talkin with you soon bro... let me know what you find out.

If anybody finds a tranny for sale, let me know please!!!

CIMG0572.jpg

CIMG0573.jpg

CIMG0574.jpg

CIMG0575.jpg

CIMG0576.jpg

CIMG0577.jpg

CIMG0578.jpg

CIMG0579.jpg

CIMG0580.jpg

CIMG0581.jpg

CIMG0582.jpg

CIMG0583.jpg

CIMG0584.jpg

Dang...that scares me as we have almost the exact same mods....hell, just 2/100ths of a second diff in qtr...(for now anyway..:bandit: ).......and doubt even silver would cause that destruction..;) ...........how many miles on your truck??..

TNVIPER said:
Dang...that scares me as we have almost the exact same mods....hell, just 2/100ths of a second diff in qtr...(for now anyway..:bandit: ).......and doubt even silver would cause that destruction..;) ...........how many miles on your truck??..

28k... I suggest everybody with boost beef up their tranny. It's much easier than dealing with this.

LoveThisTruck said:
28k... I suggest everybody with boost beef up their tranny. It's much easier than dealing with this.
we have that option as spoke of before too buddy, so if I can help jsut let me know:eek: pretty sure we can get out free on shipping for you

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
we have that option as spoke of before too buddy, so if I can help jsut let me know:eek: pretty sure we can get out free on shipping for you

Just trying to figure out what would be best/cheapest:dontknow: Alfredo is gonna tear into it deaper and see what it'd cost to buy all the parts. I'll be looking for cheap used transmissions. You got any trannys laying around???:D

LoveThisTruck said:

Holy coincedence......I just turned 28K.....I guess I better have mine inspected while they have it out...

LoveThisTruck said:
Just trying to figure out what would be best/cheapest:dontknow: Alfredo is gonna tear into it deaper and see what it'd cost to buy all the parts. I'll be looking for cheap used transmissions. You got any trannys laying around???:D
jsut the one built buddy thats all at the moment:)

Just got home guys and i am tired. Hey Brad bad news, your tranny fell out off my truck on the way home. Guess your just gonna have to get a new one:D :D :D

Hell of a day though. Next time I wanna fly one dem choppers:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Holy coincedence......I just turned 28K.....I guess I better have mine inspected while they have it out...

If you already have it out, just give Tony a call and take care of it now;)

FerrariTruck said:
Just got home guys and i am tired. Hey Brad bad news, your tranny fell out off my truck on the way home. Guess your just gonna have to get a new one:D :D :D

Hell of a day though. Next time I wanna fly one dem choppers:rock:

:D Can't hurt it much more anyways.

I'll try to get you on a training flight:trytofly:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back