LTT's tranny rebuild

Or you can Google "Fire Marshall Bill" and "Clearwater".....sure to get a positive hit on him!

Just saw this thread tonight. Sucks it went down. When I did my build I did upgrade the tranny. But I didn't touch the rearend. My truck is down without a rearend. I think I will pull my tranny out and check it out. Dragracing is hard on our trucks. You might want to go roadracing with me sometime. Next year I want to go to Thunderhill outside of Willows Cal. You in?

HV SRT said:
Just saw this thread tonight. Sucks it went down. When I did my build I did upgrade the tranny. But I didn't touch the rearend. My truck is down without a rearend. I think I will pull my tranny out and check it out. Dragracing is hard on our trucks. You might want to go roadracing with me sometime. Next year I want to go to Thunderhill outside of Willows Cal. You in?

I would love to, but I won't be on this coast next year... hell, I probably won't be in the country:D

Get er done Brad...the weekends coming up hopefully you get the flywheel before then!

Troy's QC SRT said:
Get er done Brad...the weekends coming up hopefully you get the flywheel before then!

I have to drive an hour to order it in person:argh: but I'll do it after work today. They said they could have it in tomorrow:dontknow:

LoveThisTruck said:
I have to drive an hour to order it in person:argh: but I'll do it after work today. They said they could have it in tomorrow:dontknow:

What kind of business wants you to come in just to roder it. I can understand they not wanting peope to just order anything and never come pay for it but thats why they charge like 10% or you just pay for it over the phone.....I don't see why you can't do that?:dontknow:

Troy's QC SRT said:
What kind of business wants you to come in just to roder it. I can understand they not wanting peope to just order anything and never come pay for it but thats why they charge like 10% or you just pay for it over the phone.....I don't see why you can't do that?:dontknow:

LOL 2 different dealerships. One of them said I could pay over the phone, but I'd have to fax them my CC and drivers licence(front and back), and a notarized letter giving them permission to use my CC:confused: It's easier to just drive out there.

Damn brad that seems like a hella hastle...but i guess you have to do what u have to do.....

Well... I finally got everything I need. I gotta work this weekend, so Alfredo (FerrariTruck) will be heading over here Monday to help me get it all back together.

Gonna rip the new trans apart, and beef it up a bit so this doesn't happen again... install the new SPEC clutch, and new flywheel. Then :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Hope to be back on the road by Tuesday night!

LoveThisTruck said:
Well... I finally got everything I need. I gotta work this weekend, so Alfredo (FerrariTruck) will be heading over here Monday to help me get it all back together.

Gonna rip the new trans apart, and beef it up a bit so this doesn't happen again... install the new SPEC clutch, and new flywheel. Then :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

..:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

LoveThisTruck said:

:itsme: ..Now we're talking!...:elefant:

:aetsch:
Quick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back