LTT's tranny rebuild

LoveThisTruck said:
Who are you, and what have you done with toolbox:confused:

LMAO :heeeelllllooooo: :heeeelllllooooo: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :stupido2: :stupido2: :stupido2: :dito: :dito: :dito: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D

I'm begining to wonder if I'm ever gonna get this thing done. Aparently, the shop is now closed on weekends. We'll see if any progress can be made on Monday....

LoveThisTruck said:
I'm begining to wonder if I'm ever gonna get this thing done. Aparently, the shop is now closed on weekends. We'll see if any progress can be made on Monday....
I think ur just skeered to get that thing together. You know u dont want none of the big gray tank. :D

LoveThisTruck said:
Haha. In all honesty, I'm sick of this damn thing. I'd sell it if I could:eek:
Let me do you a favor. How about I take over payments and take it off your hands. I'll take it as-is.:D

LoveThisTruck said:

you'll get her done & when ya hit the little red button, that sweet 10 cyl song will make ya smile ear to ear & make ya happy in your pants
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Very generous offers guys, but I think I'll pass lol:p

what if they got together & offered ya take over payments & 15K:rock: :rock: :rock:

ZCx said:
what if they got together & offered ya take over payments & 15K:rock: :rock: :rock:

I only owe 7k;) + 15k cash... that's only 22k. I think it's worth more than 22:D

ZCx said:
you'll get her done & when ya hit the little red button, that sweet 10 cyl song will make ya smile ear to ear & make ya happy in your pants
:rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

I want to hit the little red button!:(

LoveThisTruck said:
I only owe 7k;) + 15k cash... that's only 22k. I think it's worth more than 22:D

lol, :rock: :rock: :rock: yep :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

LoveThisTruck said:
Shoot yourself in the foot, and come on home:p

Ha Ha that will only land me in crutches trying to crutch acroos rocks to go take a crap and get something to eat! I have about 4 months left......and i havn't even been on leave!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back