M&H Drag Radials, AE Eagle Rims, and Lug Nuts for Sale

oldguysrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The drag radials have been to the track twice and have 80%+ of the tread left. The rims are near new condition.....no scratches but some smudges from fingerprints. 20 new Gorilla locking lug nuts (needed 10 but purchase from JEG's was 20) and Gorilla socket included. Also included are 32 new chrome acorn lug nuts that won't fit the drag radial rims but will fit stock rims. I bought the acorns by mistake then bought the Gorilla's afterwards. The smaller o.d. Gorillas or something similar are required. Stock lug nuts do not fit well in the AE rims and are prone according to experiences by others on the forum to come loose on as little as 1 pass.

I took pictures but the file size exceeded what was allowed for posting on the forum. If you're interested, send me a note and I'll email you a picture.

$600 -- pickup only -- location is Orange, Texas -- 90 miles East of Houston,
35 miles West of Lake Charles

Thanks,
oldguy

Weren't you coming out to Florida some time? I'd love to get them but why no shipping?

The Itch said:
Is there anyone around here that could pick these up for me???:dontknow:

Hey my big bald brother i can fix you up check your pms asap ,,i might be able to get them sooner for ya

The Itch said:
You'd look sweet on the back of a scooter...:love: :D
only if you got a big fat seat for the two of us lol,,i i dont ride bitch lol

blackviper said:
Weren't you coming out to Florida some time? I'd love to get them but why no shipping?

I will be at Palm Beach Florida arriving late 11/19 and leaving early heading home the following Monday (Monday before Thanksgiving) for the WPC Powerlifting World Championships. I got your PM.

No shipping is because I just don't want to deal with the hassle. There are quite a few SRT10s within 2 hours or less driving distance from my house. I didn't have any problem finding someone semi-local to buy pick up my stock exhaust, intake, and fuel injectors.

If no one commits to them by Friday 10/31 and you're still interested I'll bring them with me to Florida, assuming Palm Beach is within acceptable driving distance for you.

oldguy

oldguysrt10 said:
I will be at Palm Beach Florida arriving late 11/19 and leaving early heading home the following Monday (Monday before Thanksgiving) for the WPC Powerlifting World Championships. I got your PM.

No shipping is because I just don't want to deal with the hassle. There are quite a few SRT10s within 2 hours or less driving distance from my house. I didn't have any problem finding someone semi-local to buy pick up my stock exhaust, intake, and fuel injectors.

If no one commits to them by Friday 10/31 and you're still interested I'll bring them with me to Florida, assuming Palm Beach is within acceptable driving distance for you.

oldguy
:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back