M&H Drag Radials, AE Eagle Rims, and Lug Nuts for Sale

hey oldguy i will be there on nov 1st at 11am in winnie ,,,love that turd town i went to school there ,,its my old jr. and high school stomping ground

Ironhead said:
hey oldguy i will be there on nov 1st at 11am in winnie ,,,love that turd town i went to school there ,,its my old jr. and high school stomping ground

Thanks alot bro... Like I said, I owe you!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I'l let you whip my ass on the track anytime you want.:D

The Itch said:
Thanks alot bro... Like I said, I owe you!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

I'l let you whip my ass on the track anytime you want.:D

thats not that hard to do but i will take a run down the track in that scooter if stinker dont steal it again

Ironhead said:
thats not that hard to do but i will take a run down the track in that scooter if stinker dont steal it again

I'll bet I'm the only one ever to go down that track on a scooter with a chick!!!:p :D

16.27 on the 1/8th baby!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

14.27 by myself...

hey can you give me his phone number so i can confirm on friday to make sure we are on same page for saturday:Dpm me it so others dont see it bro

Too bad you won't make it to Macon Itch. I would have helped out in shipping these there for you so Iron wouldn't have to carry both radials for ya. How far is Macon from Atlanta?

Venom Power said:
Too bad you won't make it to Macon Itch. I would have helped out in shipping these there for you so Iron wouldn't have to carry both radials for ya. How far is Macon from Atlanta?

I meant MACON... I Kept saying Atlanta because that's the only city I know in GA...:eek: :eek: :eek:
DRRRRR... Geography ain't my thingy...:D

Ah so then now that the spelling has been altered a bit to reflect Macon and the geography lesson is had, you ARE making it there yeah?

I just want to send out a big THANKS to IRONGEARS, Venom Power, Oldguy, and Faslane for offering to help a brudda out!!!:rock: :rock: :rock:
I think it's all taken care of now.:D
Where I come from the offer is worth as much as the act.:D
You guys made my day...:beer:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back