M&H drag Radials and eagle wheels

JDL

Reaction score
Have my M&H drag radials mounted on eagle alloy wheels, biught these about a ear and a half ago, I made one run on them last year and they were basically just a wall decoration since then:mad: so they are still basically brand new just covered with dust! not really to sure what there worth anymore? i know i spent over 800 0n the set up, but asking $500 or best offer really just want to get them out of here before winter for more room in the garage, prefer to meet or have them picked up since there mounted and would b hard to ship.. thanks email me at lmbrt84ataol.com since i always forget to check my messages on here!

located in northern illinois, il c if I can figure out how to post pics tonight

If those are 17's, then it's a great price. The tires alone are $500.00 new. And, those wheels are hard as shit to find.

located near rockford il drive into chicago tho daily, and will b in bloomington this weekend so all over the state I guess,
and yea they are the 17's there the right set up for the trucks and did take a lot of searching to find locally.

No caps or lug nuts with these, heres pics I think if I did it right!!

Attachments

• IMG_2022.JPG
    IMG_2022.JPG
    817.6 KB · Views: 1,304
  • IMG_2024.JPG
    IMG_2024.JPG
    579.9 KB · Views: 134
JDL said:
No caps or lug nuts with these, heres pics I think if I did it right!!
Should have no problem shipping them fedex mounted just as they are. Just wrap them with plastic or cover the front and back side with card board and tape them up.

Tires and Rims

Did you have to shave your calipers?:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Drag Radials

SOLD, send me your paypal address and I,ll send you $$$ on Sunday when I get home. Thanks

What a Drag, no radials yet

thanks email me at lmbrt84ataol.com since i always forget to check my messages on here![/QUOTE]

I have sent several Emails and no response. I was in no hurry since we still have snow on the ground, but over a month and nothing. He must forget to check his Emails too.

I'm confused, JDL listed the radials for sale and emailed me I was the buyer. Now bigike is telling Joe there in a box. Still no responce from JDL. I found another set.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back