M&H tires

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is M&H still a vendor here or have they gotten the boot ,They use to give us a discount ????

Yup they will still cut great deals and are great to deal with.
Tell em I sent ya.
1-661-324-4773

Yup they will still cut great deals and are great to deal with.
Tell em I sent ya.
1-661-324-4773

Don't need to use you ,I got discount just for being a member on another local forum .If I drop your NAME he might charge me more lol:D

Mandatory happy face, so don't be getting your panties in a twist Jaime. :D

Then why are you here asking? :thefinger::D

Got discount after I posted this and talked to them on phone later this morning .Does your boy friend Scott think just cause someone drops his name its an automatic saving .

They use to have a spot on vendor list here but its not there anymore smart ass.

Second part is what's it to you Pedro .

type in vtcoa in there deal, should pop up, or as ironhead did , call, either way great guys to deal with, a lot of knowledge, nostalgias work awesome for traction ......to a point

I can see this is going to be a great thread to read. :D

Not really, all my conversations with Jaime turn into him crying like a little bitch. I liked it better when he stayed on that sunken Titanic ship of a website his fellow ball licker has. :D

Last edited:
Got discount after I posted this and talked to them on phone later this morning .Does your boy friend Scott think just cause someone drops his name its an automatic saving .

They use to have a spot on vendor list here but its not there anymore smart ass.

Second part is what's it to you Pedro .

Name is Ricardo dumbass, :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back