Mac Autosports Denver, CO

atenza_freak

Reaction score
I helped out my roommate Zach on towing his car down to Denver to get a tune on his new turbo set-up for his 350z. The trip sucked ass and took forever and we blew a tire in the middle of WY on our trailer. It was worth it though. I've never got to see a Dyno tune process in person so it was neat. He got his tune threw Mac Autosports. They were all really nice and would answer a bunch of stupid questions that we had about stuff. I would totally recommend to anyone who has evo's, sti's, z's, or GM cars to get your tune done by them. The tuner i think name Bill had tuned over a 100' 350's in his time and knew what the hell he was talking about. He drives a pretty badass bmw 540i with work wheels. And also has a GTO track car with a LS7 pushing around 650ish to the wheels. But anyway here are some photos, and videos.

Zach's 350z made 380whp and 360wtq at 5psi. 102 degree heat stopped him from getting 400whp, but the tuner said that once back here at lower elevation and around 60 degree's hell be close to 400 or more. He also said that we should come back down in a month or so and do a e85 tune threw him since zach has all the right fuel components. He said he can get him to 475whp on a stock block safely with e85 and can be switched threw cruise control switch to 91 octane.

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0094.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0087.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0085.jpg

sweet ass pics man. looks good sittin behind the 10.

all pretty badass cars

except that miata.....what a fag. LMAO. my mom used to have one. but she said it was too girly for her.

nice drive there were a few 10s in the area when i lived there i only seen 1 qc did you buy it from the chrsler dealer across from dodge town

No I got mine from billions dodge. In sioux falls. My mom is a accountant there so I get hooked up. So far I've only seen nver2old's srt but I here there is some other ones around. Im just the only person who daily drives it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back