magnaflow 15832 exhaust

RowdyReg

Reaction score
So i saw post just like this on here from 2009 but i have to ask. Ive checked everywhere online and its going price is $778. There was a listing on ebay for new ones that they would consider any offer or to make an offer and they would come back with their bottom dollar. Well i guess i should have offered lower than $600 because i just found where they accepted it. Is this a good deal? Why are they more expensive now than in 2009? Can i get it cheaper from anyone on here and just take the strike against me? Ive never been a non paying bidder before so i really hate to do it but i dont want to give away money at christmas either

my 2 cents worth...

if there is free shippin, would be a great deal.

if not, the $178 savins should cover the shippin. so bout the same.

dont know if any of our vendors could do any better

So i saw post just like this on here from 2009 but i have to ask. Ive checked everywhere online and its going price is $778. There was a listing on ebay for new ones that they would consider any offer or to make an offer and they would come back with their bottom dollar. Well i guess i should have offered lower than $600 because i just found where they accepted it. Is this a good deal? Why are they more expensive now than in 2009? Can i get it cheaper from anyone on here and just take the strike against me? Ive never been a non paying bidder before so i really hate to do it but i dont want to give away money at christmas either

If the system you bought off eBay is from an ex-member named smackdown, there is a good chance you are going to get screwed. He cheated one of the members here out of money on a similar transaction with some coil springs.

If I was was buying Magnaflow exhaust (which I have and love), I would buy from the vendor "GotExhaust.com". Those guys are awesome to deal with and will do everything they can to help.

I just got a magnaflow for $200. The hanger right buy the exhaust tips was broken off, but E welded them back on, and we got it all welded up and on the truck. Sounds killer. Just have one really small leak where we welded it to my existing piping, where it was real close to the underside of the truck an hard to get to. Ill get it fixed at some point.

I just got a magnaflow for $200. The hanger right buy the exhaust tips was broken off, but E welded them back on, and we got it all welded up and on the truck. Sounds killer. Just have one really small leak where we welded it to my existing piping, where it was real close to the underside of the truck an hard to get to. Ill get it fixed at some point.

Slap some jb weld on it

Hey guys just wanted to thank you all for your replys. Its not smackdown thats selling it and the guy only has one negative feedback period. Also it is free shipping. I dont know i feel like a bum not paying up ya know? Id be mad if someone did it to me and im not sure what ebay does to you for doing it. I did listen to those soundclios of the venemous exhaust however and it sounded very nice.hkw much are those kits? How much will you pay to get the side exhaust put thru the side of your truck?

Hey guys just wanted to thank you all for your replys. Its not smackdown thats selling it and the guy only has one negative feedback period. Also it is free shipping. I dont know i feel like a bum not paying up ya know? Id be mad if someone did it to me and im not sure what ebay does to you for doing it. I did listen to those soundclios of the venemous exhaust however and it sounded very nice.hkw much are those kits? How much will you pay to get the side exhaust put thru the side of your truck?

The kit is $340 and you could expect to pay $2-300 for 3" pipe and install. You can cut bed with 4" holesaw nice and smooth then our side exit plates go over that.

Is it $340 with shipping? I hate to be a non paying ebayer but i have to say i really like the side exhaust. What do you do about the lower rear piece of your bumper that has a an open area for the rear exhaust. Wont that look funny without an exhaust? Do they make a piecw to put there without a cutout? If so any idea how much that runs? Do you have a contact where i could reach you? Has anyone ever not payed on a deal on ebay? It kind of makes me feel like a bum considering not taking it but ive since read some bad stuff on here about the magnaflows.

Is it $340 with shipping? I hate to be a non paying ebayer but i have to say i really like the side exhaust. What do you do about the lower rear piece of your bumper that has a an open area for the rear exhaust. Wont that look funny without an exhaust? Do they make a piecw to put there without a cutout? If so any idea how much that runs? Do you have a contact where i could reach you? Has anyone ever not payed on a deal on ebay? It kind of makes me feel like a bum considering not taking it but ive since read some bad stuff on here about the magnaflows.

You'll need to contact the seller to work it out. Shoulda asked here before buying, not bail out on the seller afterwards, IMO.

I like my Magnaflow. Have also heard that Scotts system is top-notch. If he doesn't respond to you here soon, I'll get you a phone number :D

Yessir shipping included sir. I have smoothed mine and a couple customers bumpers to complete the look. :rock: A good body shop could smooth it for a few hundred with paint.
Far as the eBay deal I think it may put a negative comment on your buyer record if seller decides to report it. Him having a negative mark as a seller is viable reason to back out IMO but that's your call. Magnablow is the most popular system on Viper cars and trucks mostly due to cost but many like the sound. It's more of a raspy, poppy, in your face loud system that has a history of muffler blowing. It really promotes the 10 cylinder sound of the V10. My system turns our engine note into a deep, beastly V8 style sound with an audible note of the factory cam lope. It's all in your preference.
Thanks for your interest,
Scott
V1Racing

You'll need to contact the seller to work it out. Shoulda asked here before buying, not bail out on the seller afterwards, IMO.

I like my Magnaflow. Have also heard that Scotts system is top-notch. If he doesn't respond to you here soon, I'll get you a phone number :D

Thanks for the recommendation Bro. :rock:

I paid 406 bucks for my magnagflow brand nrw shipped but evan when I had my truck I wanted venomous1 kit magnaflow sounds real good but do it right the first time n go with him my 2cents

Venemous i apologize for continuing to burden you with questions but how much is your rear exhaust? I do like the sound of your system and i really think the side exhaust is a very cool look. Thats really they way im leaning but i worry that theres not a good exhaust shop around here that can pull off the install without cutting the hole two inches off or tearing up my truck bed. I know i want to go catless as i dont have emissions here in rural tennessee but im not entirely sure i understand what goes in their place..? Just standard straight pipe that any exhaust shop would have or are there extra parts i would need to order? Sorry for the newb question, ive been reading as much as i can but i dont always understand others posts

Venemous i apologize for continuing to burden you with questions but how much is your rear exhaust? I do like the sound of your system and i really think the side exhaust is a very cool look. Thats really they way im leaning but i worry that theres not a good exhaust shop around here that can pull off the install without cutting the hole two inches off or tearing up my truck bed. I know i want to go catless as i dont have emissions here in rural tennessee but im not entirely sure i understand what goes in their place..? Just standard straight pipe that any exhaust shop would have or are there extra parts i would need to order? Sorry for the newb question, ive been reading as much as i can but i dont always understand others posts

Both side exit and rear kits are the same price. Your shop will run the pipe in. place of your cats. You can cut the holes yourself, as the plate i send is also your template for cutout. A pilot hole, then use a 4" holesaw and it takes all of 5 minutes to do. I send you specific pics and directions as well. Questions are great bro! That's my job is answering questions and making trucks faster :)

Don't take this as a thread jack because it seems Venomous Racing is on the job, but $600 for that kit is a great price and if the seller is a wholesaler it's an entirely feasible for sale price. Magnaflow is very strict with their MAP policies which is why you see everyone (including us) advertising that kit for $778. Discounts need to be done via email, PM, phone or by manufacturer approved discounting strategies (sales, discount codes, "price in cart", etc.)

For legitimate businesses to sell Magnaflow we have to follow MAP policy or face the fear of being black listed. eBay sellers are able to get away with it but don't expect any warranty service from Magnaflow with an eBay receipt. Ultimately I would rather see another VTCOA vendor get the business than an eBay seller.

Just an FYI for everyone :)

Last edited:
So i spoke with the seller and worked it out with them. They were very understanding and easy to deal with. Lesson learned. Im really wanting to do this side exhaust im just so worried about not having any good exhaust shops here that can pull it off or they will want an arm and a leg. I dont have a drill or a hole saw as all my tools were ruined in hurricane sandy. I was up there working and lost about everything. Im wanting to try it bad though, man. Venemous i keep trying to find the thread where you were also telling me about your lowering kit and i cant find it. I really need to look it over and just place an order with you

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back