Magnaflow and X-Metal Mids Installed

greatone61 said:
Thats the same thing I am thinkin right now that its too loud inside. Funny thing is I had my bro drive it while I stood outside and watched him go WOT, and it doesn't sound nearly that loud outside.
thats resonance....add some dyna matt to th cab floor, and rear cab wall

Boomer, will your flash eliminate the need for sims when installing your catless mids.....ie the flash will keep it from thowing codes hence saving us money and not trying to figure out how to wire up those bastards? !!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Boomer, will your flash eliminate the need for sims when installing your catless mids.....ie the flash will keep it from thowing codes hence saving us money and not trying to figure out how to wire up those bastards? !!!

patrick
nope, and you have a good chance you wont have to swap wires, but its only 2 wires bro, not brain surgery! you can do it my suntan lotion brotha!

I've been really wanting to do the catless mid pipes but I'll have to save up. Damn it sucks being broke all the time.

BOOMER said:
nope, and you have a good chance you wont have to swap wires, but its only 2 wires bro, not brain surgery! you can do it my suntan lotion brotha!

Are we sure were talking about the same sims? If I'm not mistaken, on another thread someone mentioned sims that are from ROE where you actually have to splice and solder wires. I think that is what patrick is referring to.

I know Boomer's come with the plug that will simply slip right into the OEM connector with a little shaving. :rock:

mauiSRT/10 said:
The K an N will make the sound even sweeter if thats possible to your ears!!!

I am looking forward to mids with no cats when my warranty goes boom!

patrick

When I ordered all my stuff from Boomer... I had to have him get the Cats.. becuase here in AZ.. they require it for vehicle inspections.. and they also have "Smog Dogs" around the valley.. where they will get your emissions on the fly, send you a "Fix it Ticket".

azpyroguy said:
When I ordered all my stuff from Boomer... I had to have him get the Cats.. becuase here in AZ.. they require it for vehicle inspections.. and they also have "Smog Dogs" around the valley.. where they will get your emissions on the fly, send you a "Fix it Ticket".

If they tested here I would just get the high flows as well. But this is one of the benefits of living way out in the weeds.

patrick

Back