Magnaflow exhaust for 2006

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just need to know if the Magnaflow exhaust fits the 2006 RC I heard that it does not fit due to the hangers on the 06.

you will have to modify the hangers or you can go with the Mopar/Borla, they have an 06 kit

I have an 06 and the Magnaflow CB. 2 hangers get cut off the pipe and rewelded into the new hanger areas. Takes shop less than 2 mins to burn off and as they install, they line up the pipe where the new hanger is, tack it up, and its done. My entire install took less than an hour. Hardest part was deciding how much of the tips I wanted exposed. The Magnaflows have the word Magneflow on each tip. I made sure they stuck out enough to see it clearly. I will take a few shots and show you.

TREKER said:
I have an 06 and the Magnaflow CB. 2 hangers get cut off the pipe and rewelded into the new hanger areas. Takes shop less than 2 mins to burn off and as they install, they line up the pipe where the new hanger is, tack it up, and its done. My entire install took less than an hour. Hardest part was deciding how much of the tips I wanted exposed. The Magnaflows have the word Magneflow on each tip. I made sure they stuck out enough to see it clearly. I will take a few shots and show you.

Please post some pics

CubanEvo said:
u can get the magnaflow off ebay for around 400 including shipping,dont worry about the tips i have the same exact truck u have including the color,it will look great ,but its very loud when u add the jmb catless mids to the setup,make sure u dont like ur neighbors before u buy it ,cuz they certainly wont like u around 2am when u come home:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: !!!!!!!!

flchub said:
u can get the magnaflow off ebay for around 400 including shipping,dont worry about the tips i have the same exact truck u have including the color,it will look great ,but its very loud when u add the jmb catless mids to the setup,make sure u dont like ur neighbors before u buy it ,cuz they certainly wont like u around 2am when u come home:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: !!!!!!!!

where on EBAY i cant find it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back