Magnaflow Sound bites please!!!

The Itch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been searching the site for a “catless mid, magnaflow exhaust sound bite.
:thrasher:
I’m trying to figure out what my final exhaust will sound like. I don’t want headers. Well I do want them but don’t plan on installing any. Please post some music for me. If it is anything other than catless mids with a magnaflow - list what it is. (I know some of you guys have F-16 engines) Thanks for any help.:burnout: :D :D :D

If you look at under the folder with the dyno talk you can find a couple short sound clips of mine on the dyno (the thread is titled "First Time"). I have Bassani's, JMBs mids, and the magnaflow catback.

:dontknow: Did the shorty headers make a tone difference. I plan to keep my stock exhaust manafolds

SrtBrad said:
Listen to the exhaust sound from this trailer:

This is exactly what I want my truck to sound like!! The exhaust sound in the backgound is killer! Hey SrtBrad do you know who's truck and what is done to the exhaust? Excellent vid!:burnout:

Yellow venom 366 said:
This is exactly what I want my truck to sound like!! The exhaust sound in the backgound is killer! Hey SrtBrad do you know who's truck and what is done to the exhaust? Excellent vid!:burnout:

Yes the exhaust sound is from my truck. It's a combo of the Mofo headers and mids (Custom long tubes that look like Bellanger long tubes) and Magnaflow CB.

Here is another few videos:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back