Magnaflows -a- flowin'

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Added the Magnaflow system today and deleted the spare tire! Deep throaty idle! I love it!

EMT/SRT said:
Added the Magnaflow system today and deleted the spare tire! Deep throaty idle! I love it!

Getting Mine in exactly two weeks. And also deleting the cats along with it :rock:

Got my tonneau cover installed today...My salesguy told me he has a
customer who owns 2 SRT'S...They installed on both Magnaflow...
He said it was pretty loud but horsepower increase & throaty sound
was definetly worth it...HMMMMMM Magnaflow next mod HMMMMM...:D

Sweet in know i love my Magnaflow on my Hemi!:D

it sounds like this is the setup of choice on here for the V10 thats cool i get so much crap on the other sits for not going with the drown masters i mean flow masters:dontknow: i just dont understand what people like other than they are loud? i think the magnaflows soind great on my Hemi and on Kevan's SRT

I just did a low budget magnaflow. I bought the wide body 2 in 2 out X pipe muffler. Welded it in and removed the stock resonator. Sounds pretty damn good and cost about $200 installed.

I just Installed complet BB exhaust. Souns great, but was real PITA to install at home on my back!!

Does the BB sound different than the Magna?

nycstev said:
I just Installed complet BB exhaust. Souns great, but was real PITA to install at home on my back!!

Never heard them side x side. I do like thesound of the B&B's though. Oh yea and Cudos on the Magna's

nycstev said:

I know what you mean about it being a PITA doing it at home. I installed my Cal-Tracs and X-Metal lowering kit in my driveway over Friday and Saturday so I could have it for the track on Sunday. My Magnaflow is enroute to me as we speak. Cant wait to get it on and hear the beast ROAR!!!!

Skyydiver said:
I wish they would hurry up and finish the kit for the 06 !!!!

I don't beleive they will be coming out with a kit for the 06' since production of the 06' was stopped and there is very little demand for it. The 04'/05' kit will fit on an 06' you just have to change the position of a couple hangers very easy fix.

bub180jp said:
I don't beleive they will be coming out with a kit for the 06' since production of the 06' was stopped and there is very little demand for it. The 04'/05' kit will fit on an 06' you just have to change the position of a couple hangers very easy fix.

Is that something that would need to be welded or does it just require the movement of the rubber hangers?:dontknow:

Thank You,
Joe

bub180jp said:

Is that something that would need to be welded or does it just require the movement of the rubber hangers?:dontknow:

Thank You,
Joe

Skyydiver said:

Thank You,
Joe

You'll need to cut and weld the rear 2 on the resonator to line up with the rubber hangers on the frame.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back