Magnaflows -a- flowin'

Just put mine on this afternoon. Only took a couple hours and that was on my back in the garage. My God I love the sound. Really exotic. And it feels like the engine revs easier. :rock: Saw a guy in NAPA that heard me come down the boulevard earlier. He left the store before me and came right back in asking all kinds of questions about the truck. You know I had to pop the hood for him.:D

SilvrSRT10 said:
Just put mine on this afternoon. Only took a couple hours and that was on my back in the garage. My God I love the sound. Really exotic. And it feels like the engine revs easier. :rock: Saw a guy in NAPA that heard me come down the boulevard earlier. He left the store before me and came right back in asking all kinds of questions about the truck. You know I had to pop the hood for him.:D

Congrats!.....you now have 1/2 of your "wish list" completed....:elefant:

TNVIPER said:
Congrats!.....you now have 1/2 of your "wish list" completed....:elefant:

Yeah, need to update the sig. Thanks for the reminder.:rock:

BigDave1970 said:
I know what you mean about it being a PITA doing it at home. I installed my Cal-Tracs and X-Metal lowering kit in my driveway over Friday and Saturday so I could have it for the track on Sunday. My Magnaflow is enroute to me as we speak. Cant wait to get it on and hear the beast ROAR!!!!

Just put my magnaflow on today, WOW!!! What a great sounding truck i have now!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back