magnasucks!

Digging up an old thread here with my two cents. My magnablow also blew a hole through the side today. I don't want to go through the pain of trying to return and replace the muffler for one that may do it again. As noted the pipes are still good, so finding a replacement muffler is the new mission. The truck sounds like its got a heat sheild rattling when the gas is pressed.

What sucks is you pay good money for something only to have it go to sh*t. I had only 14K miles on my truck and I installed the muffler at 2K. So if your reading this stay far away from a magnaflow system. Cheers!!!

Cablefed said:
Digging up an old thread here with my two cents. My magnablow also blew a hole through the side today. I don't want to go through the pain of trying to return and replace the muffler for one that may do it again. As noted the pipes are still good, so finding a replacement muffler is the new mission. The truck sounds like its got a heat sheild rattling when the gas is pressed.

What sucks is you pay good money for something only to have it go to sh*t. I had only 14K miles on my truck and I installed the muffler at 2K. So if your reading this stay far away from a magnaflow system. Cheers!!!

Better buy a Borla....

D

Thats exactly what I'm going to do. I am going to pull down my stocker and slap it on with my catless mids and away I go. I am also going to return the magnaflow under warranty and then sell the replacement.

Does taking out the stock resonator help tone at all? I heard putting an x pipe in place of the resonator will help reduce the popping sound..is this true?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back