Magnum research baby eagle compact 9mm for sale

why in the heck do you want to do that for ,,:dontknow: :dontknow:

lol you might as well go way down ,,,i have a set of 3.92 sitting in my puter room i stub my toe on at a weekly basis,,,wonder what kind of gas milage you would get with a 3.92

Last edited:
Hatedonmostly said:
I have 4.10 :( I want 56's or 88's. my problem is that does anyone have a complete kit with the case that i need.

maybe you could buy the 456 i swaped antnee for stuff ,,,i dont think he is planning to install it ,,,

Ironhead said:
why in the heck do you want to do that for ,,:dontknow: :dontknow:

lol you might as well go way down ,,,i have a set of 3.92 sitting in my puter room i stub my toe on at a weekly basis,,,wonder what kind of gas milage you would get with a 3.92
you laugh but i thought about swapping from the 4.10s to 3.92s for awhile just to get better mileage when i was driving the truck 60 miles everyday

yes...the quicker the truck gets moving, the easier it is on the engine....so....488's would help city mileage...which is mostly what i do...50k+ in two years....

I have a playstation 3 with a couple games, movies, and HDMI cable I would be willing to trade. I also have a practically new Milwaukee porta-band saw I could part with. I have a whole set of barely-used, 2 yr old living room funiture I need to sell/trade to make room for the upcoming baby. Anything of interest?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back