Main VTCOA Page Picture

Now where did I put those pics of the holes in my motor and those pics of the piston that did it...HMMMM.

94rt10ohio said:
OK, so what is the story behind the wheel currently on the home page?

Did you see post 15?

If I remember the story correctly Jeff left the dealership and was a little heavy footed on the go pedal.:eek:

Black1 said:
You notice the wing didn't survive on that one? :eek: :confused: I think that is a first! :dontknow:

It survived on mine..

Attachments

• BBG 001l.jpg
    BBG 001l.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 82
  • BBG 005.jpg
    BBG 005.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 61
94rt10ohio said:
OK, so what is the story behind the wheel currently on the home page?

The short story. I was at the local dealership with a bunch of my MOPAR buddies. I was about 5th in line. As we were pulling out of the driveway, each of us got on the gas a bit. Guess I gave it a bit to much gas while the truck was still in the turn. The back wheels kicked out, caught traction and I was looking right at a light post. Well, I almost missed it.

After much discussion and talking about it with a bunch of the folks that were there, the front wheel were turn left just about as far as they could be, as the front right hit the curb, it torn it off. If you look at the pick you can see how the aluminum broke off. It was like breaking a pencil.

From there I was kinda along for the ride, but pretty much kept trying to steer away from more damage. The truck slid across the grass and hit the base of a lamp post and I demolished a 35mph sign.

From there, I got it back on the road and drove it around the corner.

All in all....

About 10 seconds of holy shit, maybe two of it was the time it took to hit the gas and hit the pole, quite a day.

I strongly suggest to all my Viper Powered buddies.....This is not the way to get a new paint job

For those that have to or want to see more pictures....

http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/crash.html

http://www.catpawinc.com/Events/crash_2.html

There are about 800 pics or so. From Death to rebuild to repaint

I've just been to lazy to put together the movie

Didn't Kenny Rogers sing a song about that?

"You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel........":D

Thank You, Thank you..... Next show will be at 11:00.

I would like to add my 2 cents and say that I think this idea is not exactly what this forum is about!!! We are here to celebrate our love for fast trucks and the fun of building them or just driving them. Putting these pictures on the front page is like saying OH MY GOD Speed kills slow down all you evil truck drivers. Wow!! It's like Washington State. I think the idea of Truck Of The Month is good for a forum of people who love to go fast and enjoy life!!!!!:D

Rockin Ronnie said:
I would like to add my 2 cents and say that I think this idea is not exactly what this forum is about!!! We are here to celebrate our love for fast trucks and the fun of building them or just driving them. Putting these pictures on the front page is like saying OH MY GOD Speed kills slow down all you evil truck drivers. Wow!! It's like Washington State. I think the idea of Truck Of The Month is good for a forum of people who love to go fast and enjoy life!!!!!:D

As bad of an idea as this may seem.

I think it was a good pick.

We all make mistakes

We all do dumb stuff at the wrong moment

But

Maybe someone elses pain with prevent the same pain for someone else. Otherwise, think of all the STS sytems that would be out there killing trucks. How may guys would be sitting at home wondering if they would ever get their truck back from Hennesy.

Bad things can be as good as good things.

BTW

Speed, not even close, I was doing about 30 mph when I hit that post. It doesn't take much tip break the suspension on these bad boys. I hope...And Pray, that my little adventure will save a few trucks from the same fate.

We talk about bad engines, bad transmissions, a broken rear end or two.

Besides..... Hey Boyz, I made the front PAGE!:rock: :rock: :D :burnout: :burnout:

RedSrt007 said:
We already have a picture up there, but we will be 'lurking' for future pics....thanks

nowwhat - LOL, you just love to pic on poor whitesnake :D

-Red
Look no further Patrick :rock: :rock: I have volumes of neat and interesting Shit in my archives :D I will post some stuff and everyone can scratch their collective heads :2in1: ..............Deal or No Deal :dontknow: :D

Stinker and his critter..:D ..............

Last edited:
Interesting!

The Boomer GTG, and the Northeast GTG both get a front page pic, but the GTG in Florida doesn't. Hmmm.... :(

:D:D:D

ntw0rk said:
Interesting!

The Boomer GTG, and the Northeast GTG both get a front page pic, but the GTG in Florida doesn't. Hmmm.... :(

:D:D:D
Maybe when the FLorida GTG becomes a supporting vendor they'll get their own picture up. :p What do you guys have to sell cheap??

:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back