Main VTCOA Page Picture

RedSrt007

Reaction score
Well, until we figure out what 'gifts' to hand out for the TOTM's, we decided to get creative. After numerous complaints about Kalani's face, I decided to take it down :)dontknow: lol j/k Kalani)....

So we now have 'picture worth 100 words' on the main www.VTCOA.com Page; which is basically pictures the the mods/admins feel are really neat/different. The pictures will always be truck related and we will post them up with no explanation and you can take them how you feel...hence the name 'picture worth a 1000 words'. Some might know the history behind the pic, some might not and it might strike up a conversation with the new members :)

Enjoy!

-Red

Voallla......here is a wheel pic that will really get the words flying.....

Attachments

• whitesnake012ty0.jpg
    whitesnake012ty0.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 97
Here's one..

Wreck.jpg

We already have a picture up there, but we will be 'lurking' for future pics....thanks

nowwhat - LOL, you just love to pic on poor whitesnake :D

-Red

How often does the picture refresh?

Well if I remember right, that wheel assembly came from Jeff.

I really prefer his picture on the salt flats better.

Holy Cow!

I was just outside cleaning up the rims for the AutoRama this weekend. It's amazing, I saw it and the first thing I did way laugh. You might say, one of life's many lessons.

For the final price tag, I could have been running around with a ROE under the hood. But I'm glad I went with the flames. Those that have seen them in person, know what I mean.

For those that don't know....

This is the rest of the story

DSC_0021.jpg

Venom Power said:
Here's one..

Wreck.jpg

If i remember right I think that was one of our members from the middle east and I think the passenger passed on..

Voodoo said:
If i remember right I think that was one of our members from the middle east and I think the passenger passed on..

Unfortuneately you are correct on this one.:( The passenger was killed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back