making the srt-10 run with 03 z06

snake2144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what would be needed to make a 2004 srt-10 rc that is stock run with a 03 z06. I would really appreaciate it.

thanks.

With my Paxton/water-meth combo making just over 700 rwhp I was beating stock Vipers and possibly a few very lightly modded ones last year at Bandimere Speedway.

However, I also ran what I thought/think is a stock C5 Z06 last year not at a drag strip but an airport runway 1/4 mile run and after getting a lead from my drag radial launch he soon caught up and then past me. I was informed he was stock but I'm having my doubts.

TNVIPER said:
Flash and free up exhaust..good driver and traction...:dontknow:

Now Larry not on a ZO6:D Have you been drinking:confused: :dontknow:

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
With my Paxton/water-meth combo making just over 700 rwhp I was beating stock Vipers and possibly a few very lightly modded ones last year at Bandimere Speedway.

However, I also ran what I thought/think is a stock C5 Z06 last year not at a drag strip but an airport runway 1/4 mile run and after getting a lead from my drag radial launch he soon caught up and then past me. I was informed he was stock but I'm having my doubts.[/QUOTE]

ME TOO!:rock:

ohiosrt10 said:
Here's the only thing you need...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

That pretty much sums it up;) and alot of it:D

snake2144 said:
Can anyone tell me what would be needed to make a 2004 srt-10 rc that is stock run with a 03 z06. I would really appreaciate it.

thanks.

Race him now and find out.
Remember, there is a 1900 pound difference between your vehicles.
They run mid 13s here at 4500 feet (D.A.) at 112 M.P.H. or so, and considerably quicker and faster at sea level tracks.
Anyway, IF he is stock, and you don't miss any shifts, a 1/4 mile race should be close enough to piss him off.
DO NOT race him top end though... :(

Last edited:
rottenronnie said:
Race him now and find out.
Remember, there is a 1900 pound difference between your vehicles.
Anyway, IF he is stock, and you don't miss any shifts, a 1/4 mile race should be close enough to piss him off.
DO NOT race him top end though...
Run him in an 1/8 and really piss him off.:D

kyle's srt10 said:
Now Larry not on a ZO6:D Have you been drinking:confused: :dontknow:

.....:D .....isnt a C5 Z06 a mid 12s car?.....a stock 10 is capable of high 12s under the right conditions..track, driver, cool day in hell, etc...:dontknow: ;)

TNVIPER said:
.....:D .....isnt a C5 Z06 a mid 12s car?.....a stock 10 is capable of high 12s under the right conditions..track, driver, cool day in hell, etc...:dontknow: ;)

I guess your right;) I must have been thinking the c6:D Which will run high 10's stock:rock:

TNVIPER said:
Flash and free up exhaust..good driver and traction...:dontknow:

yep .. i had a video on line of me and a z06 we were both stock... he spun the tires pretty bad off the lights we were neck and neck untill 70mph then he walked off but yes.. mods listed above and it would be fair run..

TNVIPER said:

Yup..............gonna take more than the bolt ons thats for sure. Nos, Roe or Paxton..........Know this though, you can beat non zo6 c6 vettes with some bolt ons that for sure.

patrick

snake2144 said:

thanks.

If you are completely stock, all you need to do is have him disconect one spark plug. You should be able to take him that way.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back