Mall Parking

hOW IN THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN.....ALMOST LOOKS LIKE IT GOT PLACED THERE SINCE THERE IS NO DAMAGE TO THE CAR ON TOP...HOPE THE CHRYSLER HAD INSURANCE, HE'S GOT A NICE CHECK COMING HIS WAY, IF SO!!!

Had to be a woman or some old bastard to do something that stupid:dontknow:

Was the parking that full,,Couldn't they find another parking space.

Personally, I abhor sexism about as much as racism.....:eek:

We're better than this aren't we, guys....?:dontknow:

D

Subaru...AWD is not always good! You can tell that in between the cars (facing each other) there is sonw built up. It was easy for the AWD to climb on the hood and keep going. Im suprised that the top of that LeBaron didnt collapse.

5_0_BAIT said:
Okay Django.....it must have been a geriatric. Any better:dontknow: :D

Well, aside from the personal jibe, it is accurate to say that a high percentage of old folks actually do lose their ability to operate a motor vehicle at some point in the latter stages of their lives..... So the answer would be yes..... That usually occurs at some time in a person's 80's or 90's, depending on the individual......

D

SchuettS said:
I gotta get me a subaru, thatd come in handy!

I drove one for a coup'a winters in Aspen..... They'll go just about anywhere in the snow. Badass little car for snow country transportation.

D

DjangoOh I wasn't trying to give a personal jab. I was just modifying my comment to no longer be sexist but rather age bias. As for the personal thing I don't know how old you are.

Just for giggles......everytime we post and use the word he/him/his aren't we creating a gender bias due to the ommision of she/her/hers? I just think it is ludicrous to call someone out because their OPINION is contrary to yours. When did this forum become so PC?

I apologize to all women who were offended by my gender bias comments. I guess I should have said the driver was black, mexican, polish, jewish, canadian, or a democrat, then no one would have cared!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back