Many Thanks to All !

mopar75110

Reaction score
Thanks to all who post here for the wealth of information I have gotten since being a member. I traded my truck last week, so I won't be coming here very often, but I learned a lot at this site and it helped me to know and enjoy my truck more. Take care, all of you!!

Many Thanks to All

Thanks to all who post here for the wealth of information I have gotten since being a member. I traded my truck last week, so I won't be coming here very often, but I learned a lot at this site and it helped me to know and enjoy my truck more. Take care, all of you!!

Hell, just because you don't have a truck any longer does not mean you are welcome here.

And I have the same question as Dragon. What did you buy?:confused: Is it sexy and fast?:dontknow: :dontknow:

wow.. member 168 :) youve been with us for a while. Feel free to hang out, and give us updates on whatever else you get. Many have sold there trucks but still hang-out. Either-way, we wish you the best whatever you decide :)

Take care

-Red

Good luck on what ever you do...

Just tell me you bought aother MOPAR

Silverback said:
Hell, just because you don't have a truck any longer does not mean you are welcome here.

And I have the same question as Dragon. What did you buy?:confused: Is it sexy and fast?:dontknow: :dontknow:
a prius :D

Thanks guys. For the first time in 37 years I bought a non-Mopar, although I still have a Ram '03 RC Sport, and an SRT-4. I bought a new '06 Silver GTO. Don't flame me too much. My Texas personalized plate on my truck is "MOPAR". I've had that plate since 1984 on many Mopars. I say again I appreciate all I've learned at this site from you guys.

Should have bought an SRT8 instaed of the bloated cavalier(sorry I had to flame a little).

Nice cars I was thinking about buying one for the tuneability factor but it couldnt fit 5 so out for me!!!!!

There is a guy on the 300c forums who hangs around with one, its runs solid 10's. You can learn a lot from him.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back