Misanthrope
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now taking Nominations
March 2010 Viper Truck Club of America
Truck of The Month.

Poll will start early this month, so get those nominations in.

TOTM_Ad_01.gif

FATJACK - Bcreative Monogramming - TOTM Polo Shirt - http://bcreativemonogramming.com

JTS Venom Performance - http://www.jtsvp.com

Texas Yellow Fever - SLH Motorsports / NWA SignShop - Personalized License Plate - www.slhmotorsports.com / www.nwasignshop.com

JT's Graphics - Fantacy Graphic for the Winner (so post up lots of pics)

SrtBrad - Michel Productions - will do a video with the winners Truck. This will mean, if you would like this done, you will have to supply Brad with a wide variety of pictures/video, so brad can work his magic.

Big Worm - USMC Swag

I nominate Outnumbered's Truck...

Need some better pics tho... Both his trucks were worthy but I think this one with Tony's hood is sharp!!!

373037555.jpg

I would like to nominate SRTBrads truck!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: I cant find pictures:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Can someone help find a good pic of his beauty!!:elefant:

quadster2005 said:
I would like to nominate SRTBrads truck!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: I cant find pictures:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: Can someone help find a good pic of his beauty!!:elefant:
I bet Brad could help you out :D

I nominate SCOOBERT. A real truck. Used like a truck. And abused like a truck.:rock:

TREKER said:
I nominate Outnumbered's Truck...

Need some better pics tho... Both his trucks were worthy but I think this one with Tony's hood is sharp!!!

373037555.jpg

I second it ......

Well, someone post up a Scoobert Pic

EMT/SRT said:
One of the cleanest trucks on the forum! :rock: :rock: :rock:

rich-1.jpg

rich1.jpg

rich.jpg

Wow Travis! Thank you! :D :D :D

I wish i had some more pics to post, you gotmy good ones already lol here a few, maybe not big enough

892688776112_0_ALB.jpg

282688776112_0_ALB.jpg

Last edited:
Dom can post what ever he wants. I've gotten real good at moving past the clutter

VJ

quadster2005 said:

Sorry, my buddy Brad has no Star

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back