Mar 2010 VTCoA Truck of the Month-Nominations

to take the totm away i think would be crazy but if it gets outta control there might not be a option jus speaking for myself but it meant alot to me to see my truck win this month it makes me realize that i take pride in what i own and that others kinda like it to :)

Well, because I have the only say... it stays

I know that the admins can stop putting pics on the front page and not recognize this as an official VTCoA event, however, I enjoy what I do here even if thats all I really do any more.

My hope, there will always be nominations

VJ

I dont see the problem here...scooby is a member regardless of what anyone thinks......let the members decide what truck adorns the front page....:dontknow: :five:

TNVIPER said:
I dont see the problem here...scooby is a member regardless of what anyone thinks......let the members decide what truck adorns the front page....:dontknow: :five:
:five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five: :five:

Silverback said:
I'm sorry Dom, but anyone that would vote for a beat up piece of shit truck like that is making a mockery of the TOTM idea.

If I was a supporting vendor, and a truck like that won, I would withdraw my support for TOTM. I'm sorry, that is not what this should be about.

And then we have people here that have invested large amounts of time and money to make their trucks unique and stand out. To me that is a slap in the face to everyone of those owners.

I would have to totally agree!!:rock:

Thank you Jeff

Jeff has done us all a great service by running the TOTM.

I would like to publicly thank him for all the time and effort he has put into this for US (everyone that comes to the forum).

Jeff does a great job of running the TOTM and has my full support on what he has done and will be doing in the future.

He has made good calls in the past and I am sure will continue to do so in the future.

I hate to see all the BS + WHINING he has to put up with.

I think we all could show our appreciation for his hard work by letting him do the job he has so graciously given up his time and energies to do for us.

He gives us a TOTM that has been voted and approved by the members overall.

Thanks Jeff

FSTJACK said:

Thanks Jeff

Thanks Jack,

Like I recently told another member. I've turned over another leaf and I just know people will be people. Those that want to be negative is a reflection on them an not the VTCoA or the TOTM.

Like we discussed awhile back, I really do enjoy doing this for the Members.

To the Vendors...

I really do appreciate your involvement in the process, even if some of the Winners never request their prize.

To the Members...

Just have fun!

I know a lot of us would like to be on the front page and show up to GTG's with our Bcreative TOTM Polo. I know I do. Good luck to everyone and......Lets see them Trucks!

VJ

I'd also like to thank Jeff for all his work for TOTM. I know what he's going through because I have the same issues on my web site with vehicle of the month. I got so tired of everything, that I started picking them myself and removed all the pain.

As far as TOTM here, I love seeing all the nominees, gives me lot of ideas on what I want to do with my truck, though mine was nominated sometime back, I knew there was never a chance of it winning, but it was nice to know someone else liked it besides me.

Keep up the great work Jeff

To all Members

Okay, I sent a PM to Jeff and apologized to him.

Now it time to for me to apologize to everyone else.

I'm sorry I let Dom get to me and my unwarrented responses associated with this thread.

As Tony mentioned, this should not be a chore for Jeff, and even if he does not let it get to him (by the way, I don't believe him), it's still not right.

So, with that said, I hope everyone has a great Friday, and weekend to follow.

Thanks,

John

I love TOTM... Even tho its fixed... ;)

Vipergirl couldn't get me a spot... Whats that say??? :confused:

I love the job Jeff is doing and the dedication he shows to make it right.

Keep up the good work man, you're a saint to be dealing with us nut cases on this.

TREKER said:
I love TOTM... Even tho its fixed... ;)

Vipergirl couldn't get me a spot... Whats that say??? :confused:

I love the job Jeff is doing and the dedication he shows to make it right.

Keep up the good work man, you're a saint to be dealing with us nut cases on this.

You know, I think it would have helped if she was sitting on your bumper and not some one elses:D

Thanks Guys :eek:

To: Mr Scoobert

It's really your choice bud if you want to be part of the March Poll. Let me know.

Sincerely,
Jeff

ViperJeff said:
You know, I think it would have helped if she was sitting on your bumper and not some one elses:D

I need someone to do a photoshop for next month then....I already have a pic that is perfect for the transfer... :D

Send them to me and I'll do it tonight, but I think you have to wait till April for the next TOTM you can be in. Can't be in the poll two month in a row

[email protected]

OH and JimTeTe can help you too, that way, you have a choice

Poll will go up Tuesday 02/23/2010

VJ

Look forward to seeing you in April

VJ

Jeff will do a great job I'm sure ..... Looking forward to seeing it Bud.

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back