Votes: 3 2.8%
  • Wheredwhogo

Votes: 36 33.0%
  • mopower1958

Votes: 31 28.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for SRTBrad

has anyone given you pictures yet for a video?

I think my vote has nuthin to do with are trucks:D I just happen to love 1958's dodge coronet............It's a bad bitch:burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Just so everyone knows, because I had a bad start on this months TOTM, the poll closes on 3/2 and not today

Jeff

The question was asked.....

"Do I have the "Final" say on who is in or not in on the TOTM?

The question to that answer is not an easy one although the easy answer is "Yes"!

But it really comes down to the nominations and the pictures provided, whether or not someone declines, previous winner, all kinds of things. This month I decided "on my own" to limit the TOTM to 5 trucks. I was hoping for a closer battle and not have a runaway because of so many choices. Not sure if it was the best idea, but I did it anyway.

It seems as if I make someone mad each and every month with the picks I make, but have come to the conclusion, that is just part of the process. As one of our Hemi brothers have said, the TOTM was discontinued on one site because people felt slighted in one way or another. I really don't see that here at all. I see a bit of frustration from time to time, but in all fairness, the winners really do have nice Rides and are deserving of a place on the front page.

I would like to continue to do this because I like supporting a cause that recognizes our members, by the members. No French judges or back room deals (well most of the time) and it is really kind of fun to watch the race come to life.

As always, good luck to all

Jeff

Um...... I thought ViperTruck2933... *sigh* :dontknow: I thought that truck was sold.

I got a chance to see wheredwhogo's truck up close.. I still can't get over that grill. I really want one.

wheredwhogo? said:
all ya gotta do is buy one......:D

I will.. I have that on my to do list. After I get finished purdying up the engine bay she'll be ready for her annual touch up paint job.. That's when I'l snag the grill..:proud:

Venom Power said:
I got a chance to see wheredwhogo's truck up close.. I still can't get over that grill. I really want one.

thanks man, I really just wanted to go for something different. I wasn't sure if it would look right or not, just had to try it and find out. I kept the stock grille with honeycomb inserts just in case....:D

wheredwhogo? said:
thanks man, I really just wanted to go for something different. I wasn't sure if it would look right or not, just had to try it and find out. I kept the stock grille with honeycomb inserts just in case....:D

You don't need them stinking inserts. You made the right move.:top:

wheredwhogo? said:
black is beautiful!!!!!!

Damn that is what I am talking bout, man I would love to go cruising with a bunch of blacked out trucks. that would be nasty people would this HELL is a coming.

I'd just like to say congrats to all for having such fine trucks. :)
We should all be very proud having these vehicles and many more amongst us.

All winners in my book! :rock: :congrats:

Dang this is a close one for sure :congrats: has a wingless 10 ever won TOTM? :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back