March 2009 VTCoA Truck of the Month Nominations

TNVIPER said:
You are elgible to be on the front page of the SRT Connection since there is a sub-section for non-SRT vehicles....You are a member there...;)
yea....

Roz-SRT said:
I 2nd mrssrt10's nomination! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:
The shaved handles, and her specific touches (dragonflies) are awesome!!!! One of my favorite trucks on here. The new wheels just put it over the top though!! I'm a HUGE FAN of the stockers but these are one of the few wheels I've seen that look good on the trucks.

You will have to be a 3rd bro.....I 2nd her and posted her pictures right after Jack posted (post #5)...;)

TNVIPER said:
You will have to be a 3rd bro.....I 2nd her and posted her pictures right after Jack posted (post #5)...;)
haha Well, I got firsts, so sloppy seconds, thirds, and .... No wait. err ummmm.

hahaha She is gonna be surprised.

TNVIPER said:
So..Since I am a 2009 winner I am able to run again?...:D ;)

Yep....

For Truck of the Year :D

Just to clarify.....

The HOTM (Hemi of the Month) is on the back page

Check out all this interest in the TOTM, this is great.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

sorry this just looks way tooooo good not to nominate
johnnybravo:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• Front_stripes.jpg
    Front_stripes.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
I would like to nominate Tinygiants I don't have a pic but hopefully someone could post one.

moparracing said:
with all the trucks on this site, you'd think we'd give others a chance before nominating someone who has already won ? :dontknow:

I agree with you 1000000%

I accept the nomination and I would like to mention that you dont realize how many awesome trucks there are on here until you stop and really look at them. You guys are awesome....

wheredwhogo? said:
I accept the nomination and I would like to mention that you dont realize how many awesome trucks there are on here until you stop and really look at them. You guys are awesome....
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

moparracing said:
i nominate "HV SRT" & his roed '06 RC !!!!! :rock:

Don, ya got any better pics than this of your truck ??

Not that I could find. Thanks for the vote . I would take a new pic but the truck is up on jacks now with the trans out. Maybe I could get the redneck of the month award.:D :D :D

HV SRT said:
Not that I could find. Thanks for the vote . I would take a new pic but the truck is up on jacks now with the trans out. Maybe I could get the redneck of the month award.:D :D :D
the one in yuor sig works:rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
the one in yuor sig works:rock: :rock:

It would be better if it was 600x450

The one in his sig is really small and might look grainy and bad on the front page. Someone please check you camera, there's got to be a bigger pick out there somewhere

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back