MARCH 2024 TOTM - Kiwi SRT10!!

Kiwi SRT10 for MARCH 2024 TOTM

• Yes on PLUM CRAZY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm presenting @Kiwi SRT10 with his award. I've been saving it until he returned, but it's time

Congrats to Plum Crazy And owner Kiwi SRT 10! March 2024 TOTM!

View attachment 65900
Aww gosh Thank you. Just got out of rehab. The pressures of fame and fortune sent me off the rails in a drug and alcohol fueled downward spiral. But I am better now.
Just kidding.
Work is crazy at the moment 60+ hours a week
Just no spare time at all

Aww gosh Thank you. Just got out of rehab. The pressures of fame and fortune sent me off the rails in a drug and alcohol fueled downward spiral. But I am better now.
Just kidding.
Glad you sobered up ! Yes a victory like winning the truck of the month can definitely throw anyone over the deep end hahaha ! CONGRATS ON THE VICTORY glad your back !

Just kidding.
Awwwe! It's great to see you managed the effects of the fame and fortune! :D

glad you checked in we were getting concerned You went Plum Crazy out there! :eek:

Don't work to hard Mate and congratulations on your win! :cool:

Last edited:
Glad you sobered up ! Yes a victory like winning the truck of the month can definitely throw anyone over the deep end hahaha ! CONGRATS ON THE VICTORY glad your back !
That's Funny! :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back