MASSIVE PART OUT THREAD 2005 RC

Well then, 3rd it is

looking for OEM suspension parts, not sure what your selling just want to try and get in line, front steering rack tierod end to tierod end, upper and lower control arms, springs and shocks, brake booster and slave cylinder resevour. rear axle shaft. right side hub assemble or spindle complete if thats how your selling. left rear shock. thats all i can think of right now, i should make a list lol would like to have it drivable so i can do some burnouts before i completely disassemble her :D oh and the complete cruise control unit lol

Last edited:
there's a few things on there that you're first in line for... hell most of them!

i'll add you first to the list for the cruise, OEM suspension, steering rack, tie rods, control arms, brake booster, and slave...

you're a few spots down for rear end components...

there's a few things on there that you're first in line for... hell most of them!

i'll add you first to the list for the cruise, OEM suspension, steering rack, tie rods, control arms, brake booster, and slave...

you're a few spots down for rear end components...

wow i actual beat someone to something first time in my life lol

Dang, if your parting out the pieces of the seat, then the seats are no good to me

Dang, if your parting out the pieces of the seat, then the seats are no good to me

I only need the power adjustment assembly. If I get the whole seat, I can hook you up on just the seat.

Put me up on backbumper?

All i really need is the area sorrounding the exhaust :)

i'll call dibs on both front brake calipers:rock:

if no one else has:dontknow:

Put me up on backbumper?

All i really need is the area sorrounding the exhaust :)

i'm not cutting the exhaust area out just yet... as expensive as that piece is, i'd like to keep it complete... i'll see how it goes before i cut it out...

i'll call dibs on both front brake calipers:rock:

if no one else has:dontknow:
gotcha as first:rock:

i also need left front shock if available?

thanks

UPDATE:

Truck is officially getting parted!

I'm sending emails/replying to PM's in the order they were received... and specifically to the people who are first in line...

Please be patient, as I have a LONG spreadsheet to go through...

I'll also update the thread as items sell so there should be no confusion...

Thanks,

Dan

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back