MASSIVE PART OUT THREAD 2005 RC

ok the the bed side cover. is there any way to see a pick that i think is one of the parts i need.. i backed into a truck so it took out the riht side cover and center bumper cover

there's 3 cladding pieces in the rear... driver, passenger, and the center valance... otherwise there's the bedside pieces in front of the wheels...

it occurred to me, i might have sold it, so let me check when i get home tonight... i only have a few pieces of cladding left...

o well yea let me know.. but its the piece in front of the tire?.. i need the piece behind the tire that attaches to the center rear bumper cover. bt plz let me know :) thanks

for cladding, i have both driver and passenger doors, the driver front fender, the passenger front bedside (in front of the tire on the bed) and the passenger side cab corner... as of today...

well... it's easier to just ask if i have something at this point...

some major things left are the wing, carbon driveshaft, a bunch of interior bits, steering wheels, airbags, carpet, wheels (which might be spoken for)...

i figured somebody would want the doors with cladding since they're already gutted and put in some lexan for track days... do the "jerry mod" lol... they're still in tact with cladding...

got a lot of a little...

but keeping the frame/engine/etc. all complete for the body swap, so a lot of small parts that guys needed i'm having to keep...

How much for the carpet, steering wheel and also the speedo cluster if you have it? Thanks!

you can't get it any more... just about everyone loses the rear mounts... i ran it with two bolts for years... you can make your own mount with a 3" flathead and some lock washers and a nut, but it's a pain in the ass...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back