Massive SRT/10 Parts Clean Out - With Photos!

Carlwalski

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:pcguru:

Hey lads, the following parts are for sale and are either new or in good/excellent condition and came of my 2006 Dodge Ram SRT/10 prior to it becoming The Batram. Pricing and photos below. Shipping will depend on the item but I'll do it as cheap as I can being from New Zealand but for most of the small shit, you're looking around $15-$20 for shipping nationwide. Most if not all items will be shipped via air mail (3-8 days). Any questions? Just ask. Payment by PayPal only. PM or email [email protected] Cheers! :)

Dodge Ram LH & RH Steering Wheel Cruise Control Part # (New) - $40
Dodge Ram Boot Gear Shift Lever - Part # 05029493AA (New) + OK Used One - $35
Dodge Ram Fog Light Bezels (LH and RH) + Loom (New) - $70
Dodge Ram GTS Rear Tint Light Covers (New with Slight Blemish) Smoke Colour - $80
Dodge Ram Viper V10 Spark Plug Heat Shields Gloss Black (Excellent Condition) - Part # 05037104AB - $70
Dodge Ram Night Runner HeadlIights (Pair) OK Condition - $250 (Shipping due to weight = expensive, ask for quote)
Dodge Ram Satellite Antenna (Excellent Condition) - $40
Dodge Ram Sill Plates - OK Condition - $60
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Clyinder Clutch Slave Setup (Good Condition) - $150
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Emblem - Large - 10x1.5" (Good Condition) Part # 5030379AA - $35
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Emblem - Small (Good Condition) - $20
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Front Coil Springs (Pair) Good Condition - $80
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder Assembly - Part #05037431AA (Ex Condition) - $150
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Ignition Coils (Pair) Good Condition - $250
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Oil Lines - $150
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Rear End Suspension U-Bolts (Good Condition) Set of 4 -$40
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Throttle Body (Good Condition) $80
Dodge Ram Stainless Steel Accelerator Pedal (New) - $50
Dodge Ram Stainless Steel Brake/Clutch Pedal (New) - $35
Dodge Ram Sway and Suspension Links (Set) (OK Condition) - $25
Dodge Ram Third Brake Light (Excellent Condition) - $50
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Autometer C2 Oil Temp F Gauge Part # 7156 (Gauge Only, No Wires) (Ex Con) - $80
DEI Automated Window Module - Part # 530T (New) - $65
Hurst T-Shifter Handle (New) - $20
PAC Radio Replacement Interface - Part # C2R-CHY (New) - $35
PAC Radio Replacement Interface - Part # SWI-CAN2 (New) - $45
PAC Steering Wheel Control Interface - Part # SWI-PS (New) - $90

Last edited:
Is the gas pedal the same for an 04? If so how much shipped for the pedal and small SRT badge to 02816? Thanks

I will take the sway bar end links

Thanks for confirming the pedals and whoa, you guys move fast around here lol, the links are gone as are the emblems sorry hawk02.

UPDATED LIST:

Dodge Ram LH & RH Steering Wheel Cruise Control Part # (New) - $40
Dodge Ram Boot Gear Shift Lever - Part # 05029493AA (New) + OK Used One - $35
Dodge Ram Fog Light Bezels (LH and RH) + Loom (New) - $70
Dodge Ram GTS Rear Tint Light Covers (New with Slight Blemish) Smoke Colour - $80
Dodge Ram Viper V10 Spark Plug Heat Shields Gloss Black (Excellent Condition) - Part # 05037104AB - $70
Dodge Ram Night Runner HeadlIights (Pair) OK Condition - $250 (Shipping due to weight = expensive, ask for quote)
Dodge Ram Satellite Antenna (Excellent Condition) - $40
Dodge Ram Sill Plates - OK Condition - $60
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Clyinder Clutch Slave Setup (Good Condition) - $150
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Front Coil Springs (Pair) Good Condition - $80
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder Assembly - Part #05037431AA (Ex Condition) - $150
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Ignition Coils (Pair) Good Condition - $250
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Oil Lines - $150
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Rear End Suspension U-Bolts (Good Condition) Set of 4 -$40
Dodge Ram SRT/10 Throttle Body (Good Condition) $80
Dodge Ram Stainless Steel Accelerator Pedal (New) - $50
Dodge Ram Stainless Steel Brake/Clutch Pedal (New) - $35
Dodge Ram Third Brake Light (Excellent Condition) - $50
DEI Automated Window Module - Part # 530T (New) - $65
Hurst T-Shifter Handle (New) - $20
PAC Steering Wheel Control Interface - Part # SWI-PS (New) - $90

Is the strip on the underside of the NR headlight painted or taped ?

Painted and not the best, not bad but not up to my high standard anyhow. They could be re-painted easily and made right. I have custom black on black lights now so don't need these. Priced accordingly. Not sure on the springs either, I "think" the fronts match but the rears needed to be different? :dontknow:

Painted and not the best, not bad but not up to my high standard anyhow. They could be re-painted easily and made right. I have custom black on black lights now so don't need these. Priced accordingly. Not sure on the springs either, I "think" the fronts match but the rears needed to be different? :dontknow:

Not sure about the lights since i want them OEM. Would it still be possible polish or is the painted part grinded to much (for the paint to hold i mean).

Can you PM me an estimation of the shipping cost for the coils to Antwerp Belgium ?
In the mean while i'll try to find out about the fit to a QC.

Does anyone know the part# for the 04/05 gas pedal?????

Hey do you still have the oil cooler lines? I would need them shipped to Canada. How much would that be?

Hey do you still have the oil cooler lines? I would need them shipped to Canada. How much would that be?

Hi, yes I still have them. :) Air mail international shipping to Canada is $20 USD for 3-8 days and yes, they will fit your 2005 truck. If you're keen, PM me and I will advise total cost and PayPal email and grab your delivery address, etc. Cheers

Yup already got 2 of those this week but would likt to replace the gas pedal too. Maybe il email Sean and check, thanks.

Hey Carl, um yes Id like to purchase the entire truck. Go ahead and send it to SC and Ill send you a fresh guarantee that in the next 10 years Ill have you paid in full sir, minus the cost of all the ***** surgery Ill have to get from constant blowjobs from wifey because I own a fucking batram. Thanks

Hey Carl, um yes Id like to purchase the entire truck. Go ahead and send it to SC and Ill send you a fresh guarantee that in the next 10 years Ill have you paid in full sir, minus the cost of all the ***** surgery Ill have to get from constant blowjobs from wifey because I own a fucking batram. Thanks

LMAO!!! Classic. :D :D :D

concernning the lights: would it still be possible to polish or is the painted part grinded to much (for the paint to hold i mean).

Can you PM me an estimation of the shipping cost for the coils to Antwerp Belgium ?

Hello Carl,

Did u have the time to look into these two last questions ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back