Master List of 2004 Build Numbers - Check Yours!

Just got my #....

#2728 built 6/23/04

Huntsville Al
Furgy667

Master List in the works

Those that can or would like to, please add your build #

add me to the list

wamb26 in Jacksonville FL. date of manufacture 2-05 MDH=022503 Febuary 25, 2005 3:00AM if I'm reading this right......
VIN. 3D7HA18H25G814773

Perfect.....

The Vin even helps me fill in some some of the trucks I have with no Born on Date

Thank You

Yes, I've learned that the Vin # are really starting to help

1239 trucks and counting

Hmm..I used to be on the list..My old truck was #2721..Bought in south Jersey, traded in Allentown PA..not sure where it went after that..

i have a us truck that was imported to canada. 3d3ha16h64g154885
i have no idea what number it is but i think it was made in dec 03 so you can put it on this list....

yakdick said:
i have a us truck that was imported to canada. 3d3ha16h64g154885
i have no idea what number it is but i think it was made in dec 03 so you can put it on this list....

You can find out more by looking at your door sticker

Need the Date of MFR upper middle and MDH lower left

If it's and 04 then I know it's and RC, what color and if you don't mind, could I get the city and Provence?

Jeff

BornOn.jpg

Thank You for your Help

Jeff

yakdick said:
mfd 12-03, mdh 120918 478aa, swan river manitoba and it's black

Very Cool

I'll get you added to the list

Thank You :D

Jeff, sorry dude..I was looking at the list on this thread..didnt see your link..

You would be surprised just how often people get dropped for the lists

hey Jeff, any luck finding info on my VIN.
wamb26 said:
wamb26 in Jacksonville FL. date of manufacture 2-05 MDH=022503 Febuary 25, 2005 3:00AM if I'm reading this right......
VIN. 3D7HA18H25G814773

wamb26 said:
hey Jeff, any luck finding info on my VIN.

Guess I misunderstood your post.....

Not sure what info on your VIN you are courious about

trying to come up with a build # or any thing else the VIN might lead to..... I found my twin on ebay this week, born 2 hrs. before mine. Its in Oregon if I remember correctly, at a subaru dealer ,1100 miles never registered, still has the sticker in the window........ Thanks for the help

Sorry, but the build numbers for 2005 and 2006 were never released

Thats one of the reasons for the Master List.... If Dodge won't help us, we might as well do some of the work ourselves

Ok, I did read that in some of the old threads but was hoping for some new news, is there any other interesting stuff to learn from the VIN...... If it will help with the master list, most of the SRT10's for sale on ebay this week had a picture of the door tag with VIN's........ Thanks again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back