• BlackViper

Votes: 65 72.2%
  • DevilDawg3097

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • RB04

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a no brainer when blackviper was nominated but no one else wanted to do it so:aetsch: The only other truck that would make it an even toss up is the Batram, but then the two are completely different. :elefant:

DevilDawg3097 said:
It was a no brainer when blackviper was nominated but no one else wanted to do it so:aetsch: The only other truck that would make it an even toss up is the Batram, but then the two are completely different. :elefant:

I know how you feel....I squared off against the BatRam for TOTY....:itsme:

WOW! Jorge,your truck amazes me every time I look at it!! :rock: The work done to it is outstanding:rock: ,hats off and two thumbs up on one killer truck! By far one of the nicest 10's out there Jorge!:rock: :rock: :rock: Your hard work and time has definately paid off!

Hey Larry, at least it's black. LOL.

Thanks everyone else for the compliments.

All very nice trucks but......... Jorge should get truck of the year let alone the month!!WOW what a sweet ride.

Congratulations BlackViper

You definitely deserve it George:rock: I'm gonna have to do some serious modding if I'm gonna compete with you for TOTY:D

Thanks to all that voted. I look forward to seeing my pride and joy on the front page.

Congratulations George, I think you have won with the highest percentage ever!!
PM me your name, address and shirt size, got a little something neat for you.

Congrats Black Viper, I'll pm you my e-mail ... send me a nice big pic of your ride so I can do up a Fantasy Graphic for ya. By the way what kinda background you like Bud?

Jim

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back