• BlackViper

Votes: 65 72.2%
  • DevilDawg3097

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • RB04

Votes: 8 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You guys will have to wait till the 22nd after Sean Roe works his magic.

Congrats Jorge:rock: But Ill still eat your ass in the 1/4:D:burnout::p:heeeelllllooooo:

Don't know if Ill run it the quarter to often but I will enjoy toying with some of the local exotics.

blackviper said:
Don't know if Ill run it the quarter to often but I will enjoy toying with some of the local exotics.
well thats not the response I was looking for:confused: j/k what type of exotics? I'm mechanic so anything fast I love:rock::rock: except vw bugs thats just wrong:dontknow::D

Here ya go Jorge ........ Hope ya like it ..... Dark and sinister is what ya wanted I think.

BlackVip-1.jpg

Jim

BlackViper YOUR TOTM surprise will be in the mail monday sir

Its a privlage to support the forum with such great folks and awesome looking trucks:rock:

btw T that is one sweet loookin deal bro:elefant:

Thank you guys.

You out did yourself Jim.

I'll be looking out for some goodies Tony.

Thank you Jeff.

Jim, I was just looking at your rendition of my truck again and I think it merits being the front page photo. Awesome work!

blackviper said:
Thank you Jeff.

Jim, I was just looking at your rendition of my truck again and I think it merits being the front page photo. Awesome work!

Thank you Sir, Glad you like it ..... You deserve every bit of the recognition, Sweet ride ya got there.

Jim

JimTeTe said:
Here ya go Jorge ........ Hope ya like it ..... Dark and sinister is what ya wanted I think.

BlackVip-1.jpg

Jim
That just is just awesome, congrats on the win :rock:

Jim, LOVE the artwork, maybe one day ill be awesome enough to win TOTM :elefant:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back