May 2016 NE GTG IN CT?

I might be in but the kids have baseball and basketball games so I'd be last minute, I'm only like an hour and a half away.

I'm sure Jeremy and I can get a decent crew to roll down there with too. Probably won't be much for other mopars but deff some nice rides.

Is this still a go? I requested the saturday off for it so I'm good to go.

I'll be coming from the Binghamton NY area and I'm up for meeting up to cruise there with others if we are heading the same way.
I asked a few of my Viper buddies about heading out but many of them are going to NVE2 that same weekend.

Also, I don't know about others but I only make it to the forums maybe once a week, I'm more of a FB user. Should someone create an event on the Dodge Ram SRT-10 facebook page to get more interest in the event?

yes this is still on the rain date is the weekend after as for the meeting up and driving up together im gonna organize that when it comes closer to the date but anyone coming by the way of i84 i will meet up with in morning and we will go together

I'm in on the 14th but no way I can do the rain date. Same weekend as a Buell ride I host.

Is this still a go? I requested the saturday off for it so I'm good to go.

I'll be coming from the Binghamton NY area and I'm up for meeting up to cruise there with others if we are heading the same way.
I asked a few of my Viper buddies about heading out but many of them are going to NVE2 that same weekend.

Where's Binghamton? Lower NY or up state?

Lower. I'm a few minutes from the PA border.
Right off of 17/86, 88 and 81.

Okay. I was just checking because if anyone is coming from upstate and was coming via the Mass Pike I could potentially meet them but obviously that's not the case.

No problem. I also shared it on the VOA Facebook page to get the word out a bit.

I'm looking forward to meeting some other SRT owners without having to go to Texas to do so. Lol

So how many are in so far?

Blacksrt1
stealth78
VPRPWRD
Wildcard
lightningraper
sgroods
Chewbacca
mcdoogle1975
DRM1125R

Last edited:

Support Us