stealth78
VPRPWRD
Wildcard
lightningraper
sgroods
Chewbacca
mcdoogle1975
DRM1125R

MassRiper said he is in if you scroll back a page or two.

Blacksrt1
stealth78
VPRPWRD
Wildcard
lightningraper
sgroods
Chewbacca
mcdoogle1975
DRM1125R
Massriper

Fixed. Feel free to copy and ad or take away your name if you are in or out.

No.
It is a Dodge color though. :)

Bummer. Apparently I'm going to have to buy a red truck that needs fixing up so I can build a VVOP 10. Just my mind set... which I realize may seem weird to some but I would rather start with a red truck if I was to paint one orange.

Bummer. Apparently I'm going to have to buy a red truck that needs fixing up so I can build a VVOP 10. Just my mind set... which I realize may seem weird to some but I would rather start with a red truck if I was to paint one orange.

Not weird to me at all. I didn't buy this truck for the purpose of changing it but as soon as I got it I knew I was not happy with the stock color.
I know if I ever get a Viper it will be the same color that the truck is going to be. Dodge had some great colors for the Viper back in our day, I just don't get why the SRT's got the same Ram colors and not something to set them appart.

Not weird to me at all. I didn't buy this truck for the purpose of changing it but as soon as I got it I knew I was not happy with the stock color.
I know if I ever get a Viper it will be the same color that the truck is going to be. Dodge had some great colors for the Viper back in our day, I just don't get why the SRT's got the same Ram colors and not something to set them appart.

Plum Crazy??

Love the color but no. My borther-in-law daives a PCP Duster 340 and my uncle has a PCP Road runner. I want to stand out from the crowd
I hear rust is rarely used as a color on our 10s. Only one other I know of. :)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

I hear rust is rarely used as a color on our 10s. Only one other I know of. :)

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Already had a rusted ram, gave it to my dad to drive around his property. The fenders on the box are 60% gone.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back